Morrowind Modding Interviews

Introductions and generally anything not related to Province Cyrodiil.
Darkelfguy
Pleb

Morrowind Modding Interviews

Postby Darkelfguy » 28 Oct 2014, 06:10

Greetings! Some of you probably know me already, but for those who don't, I'm Darkelfguy from the Morrowind Modding Showcases channel. Recently we've revealed a new planned video series called Morrowind Modding Interviews, where we aim to interview a variety of modders from around the community in a podcast like setting, and I thought I would drop by here to announce that we are particularly interested in hearing from modders behind major projects like Province: Cyrodiil and Skyrim Home of the Nords.

First, before I go any further, let me say I am a huge fan of what you guys are doing. The progress on P:C and SHoTN is amazing to hear about, and I think I speak for everyone when I say I'm eagerly looking forward to what you guys release next!

Back to the interviews, we're developing a very specific pattern for our new show that is particularly designed to get a number of different views and opinions on modding from around the community, and it goes something like this:

Popular Modder - Someone highly visible in the community
Project Developer - Someone working on a major project like TR, P:C, or SHoTN
New Modder - Someone who has joined the community recently

Based on a weekly schedule, that means we'd like to interview someone from behind the major province projects once every three weeks. We're not just looking for interviews with the leadership either, we're looking to hear from everyone involved and we'd like to give everyone a chance to be heard!

Of course, this does kind of depend on everyone having a mic to use on a voice-chat server, as we'll be recording each interview over Team Speak. We'll also be releasing transcripts of each interview after the episode airs, so people can read the interviews if they prefer.

Anyway, you can read more about Morrowind Modding Interviews over on the Official Bethesda Forums and I look forward to hearing from you guys! Just let me know if you're interested in doing an interview and we can get you on the official schedule!

Thanks for reading, and I hope it was alright for me to post this here.
"True glory consists in doing what deserves to be written, In writing what deserves to be read." - Pliny the Elder

Worsas
Asset Manager

Re: Morrowind Modding Interviews

Postby Worsas » 28 Oct 2014, 12:48

I'm a bit weak at spoken English. For that reason I would not like to volunteer for a spoken interview. But other people around here are probably just fine.

Darkelfguy
Pleb

Postby Darkelfguy » 01 Jan 2015, 02:13

Hey, its been a while, but I finally got around to interviewing Yeti, and that episode can be found here. A really interesting interview covering a lot of stuff about Skyrim - Home of the Nords and Tamriel Rebuilt, but we still haven't really had any major contributors from the Province: Cyrodiil team, and I'd really like to get one of you guys on sometime!
"True glory consists in doing what deserves to be written, In writing what deserves to be read." - Pliny the Elder

Worsas
Asset Manager

Postby Worsas » 01 Jan 2015, 22:37

Yeti, you are not an anime figure from Dragonball Z? I'm shocked! :D

Kudos for enduring that long. Nice interview. 8-)

Return to Off-Topic Discussion