Horses in Cyrodiil

Public discussion of the Province: Cyrodiil project.
SamirA
P:C Coordinator

Re: Horses in Cyrodiil

Postby SamirA » 03 Jun 2012, 20:00

Again. I did not say we would not implement riding, but as of now it is low priority and it will need to be done better than Pegas.
Project Coordinator

Tarius
Head of Modelling

Re: Horses in Cyrodiil

Postby Tarius » 03 Jun 2012, 20:27

I think this all boils down to horses are simply a low priority and if someone wants to work on them then great, otherwise they can be left alone for now. I am not trying to contradict this at all.

That said though, I would be in favor of adding a couple in before one of the releases without any scripting attached. Interesting thing here, someone would almost be garunteed to see them and pick up the task of making them ridable. I do not think this would conflict with any other mods and why would it? As long as the script names are different, there shouldnt be any conflict.
As for too far reaching, this is what priorities are for. The example you gave, that guy didnt have his set straight. He added way too much without fixing what was currently there first. If something turns out as buggy, there would be no way it would stay in here.

Cool! 800! I wonder why its always a 1-800 number why not 900, or 700?
Tarius: I have now conquered the galaxy twice and am working on a third. Once thats out of me, I will be back to work.
TDF: Which game is that(I assume its a game and not real life)
The Khan: If it was real life, we would know about it. And I dont think he means this Galaxy.
Tarius: Yes, I really lead a secret double life where I am a galactic overlord.

Previous

Return to P:C Public Discussion