Gold in Cyrodiil?

Public discussion of the Province: Cyrodiil project.
Tes96
P:C Reviewer

Gold in Cyrodiil?

Postby Tes96 » 06 Jul 2014, 02:34

Will we have a place where the actual gold Septim coins are made? I'm assuming it would be somewhere in the Imperial City. And shouldn't there be a lot of gold mines in Cyrodiil? I know you guys probably have most of the province already planned and mapped out. But with all the gold coins you find everywhere, you would think there would be a lot of gold mines to accommodate that. There are barely any gold veins in TESIV Oblivion and yet you find gold coins virtually everywhere. It would be great to see a place where they're actually made.
"If one is to understand the arcane arts, one must study all its aspects, not just the dogmatic narrow view of the Mages Guild."

Worsas
Asset Manager

Re: Gold in Cyrodiil?

Postby Worsas » 06 Jul 2014, 16:43

On gold deposits:
viewtopic.php?f=265&t=1143

We could have some kind of manufactory for septim coins in the imperial city, if we ever get there.

Tes96

Postby Tes96 » 07 Jul 2014, 04:37

That whole thread was helpful to read. Thanks, Worsas. I especially like SamirA's post from IRC.
Yeah, P:C is moving rather slowly. I hope we will be working on Imperial City within the next 10 years. Although we recently finished Stirk and it's already been roughly 2 years since this project started, give or take. My thread still hasn't been moved to the Review section and it's already been two weeks.
"If one is to understand the arcane arts, one must study all its aspects, not just the dogmatic narrow view of the Mages Guild."

Scamp
Head of Reviewing

Postby Scamp » 07 Jul 2014, 19:23

Tes96 wrote:[...]Yeah, P:C is moving rather slowly. I hope we will be working on Imperial City within the next 10 years. Although we recently finished Stirk and it's already been roughly 2 years since this project started, give or take.[...]

That's because we are working on this in our free time, and right now I have absolutely zero of that.

Which also partially explains your second point.

Tes96

Postby Tes96 » 08 Jul 2014, 01:00

I took SamirA's Reviewers test and am awaiting his response. Hopefully I can be a reviewer and help with some of these reviews. I wonder if Lestat over at SHOTN offers such a test.

Praedator

Postby Praedator » 08 Jul 2014, 15:18

Tes96 wrote:I took SamirA's Reviewers test and am awaiting his response. Hopefully I can be a reviewer and help with some of these reviews. I wonder if Lestat over at SHOTN offers such a test.

Maybe you should read the SHotN forums more often...

Tes96

Postby Tes96 » 08 Jul 2014, 16:03

Yeah, maybe.

Praedator

Postby Praedator » 08 Jul 2014, 16:11

While you are there apply for HoE maybe? ;)

Tes96

Postby Tes96 » 08 Jul 2014, 19:56

Now that's a fantastic idea! I'll get right on it.

Scamp
Head of Reviewing

Postby Scamp » 09 Jul 2014, 12:00

Now what should I say? Way off-topic. Yes, there is a reviewer test at ShotN, and Lestat has nothing to do with it, not sure where you even got the idea. You should look around the forums.

Don't reply to this again now, gotta keep threads clean, if you know what I mean. If you really can't find the test, send me a pm at ShotN.

Return to P:C Public Discussion