Muspis Workshop

Submit meshes and textures you would like to be added to PC Data.
Worsas
Asset Manager

Muspis Workshop

Postby Worsas » 22 Nov 2013, 00:27

Nothing major but i noticed while dealing with that interior claim that a narrower drawers may be practical in some situations as something you can always "stuff in between".

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/223 ... s/idea.jpg

So I quickly mocked up this thing here. It would be great to have it availible in PC-Data in future.
Attachments
pc_drawers_narrow.7z
(5.12 KiB) Downloaded 111 times

SamirA
P:C Coordinator

Re: Muspis Workshop

Postby SamirA » 22 Nov 2013, 05:02

I'll add it in next update. Hopefully we get some more stuff soon, I'd hate to do an update for just this and the armors Jiub made.
Project Coordinator

Worsas
Asset Manager

Postby Worsas » 24 Nov 2013, 11:58

There is a good chance that I'll be doing more stuff along these lines in future.

SamirA

Postby SamirA » 24 Nov 2013, 17:24

There is an even better chance that it will be greatly appreciated.
Project Coordinator

Worsas
Asset Manager

Postby Worsas » 27 Nov 2013, 01:17

A minor update: An updated redguard armor to include shorter boots that should work well with most pants.
Attachments
Sky_a_redg_01.7z
(117.53 KiB) Downloaded 111 times

Saint_Jiub
Head of Concepts

Postby Saint_Jiub » 27 Nov 2013, 01:55

SamirA, when adding this stuff to the next update, make sure that the file Worsas just posted gets added after my armor update. I included the redguard armor in my archive, so you're gonna want to overwrite it with the newer file.

SamirA

Postby SamirA » 27 Nov 2013, 02:53

will do
Project Coordinator

Worsas
Asset Manager

Postby Worsas » 03 Dec 2013, 02:53

Attachments
paddedchair.7z
(758.11 KiB) Downloaded 106 times

SamirA

Postby SamirA » 03 Dec 2013, 07:17

(8:05:42 PM) SamirA: that chair is surprisingly along the lines of what I was thinking would be a nice style.
(8:05:56 PM) SamirA: I was imagining basically that just without the chair back
(8:06:00 PM) SamirA: but I like it as is
(8:06:05 PM) Alebre: What a coincidence
(8:06:23 PM) SamirA: just shows muspila has a good eye for style
(8:06:43 PM) SamirA: he is the best model maker I know for making things fit into the game world
Project Coordinator

Scamp
Head of Reviewing

Postby Scamp » 03 Dec 2013, 17:27

I wholeheartedly agree.

Worsas
Asset Manager

Postby Worsas » 05 Dec 2013, 12:39

Thanks guys. I don't know if I truly deserve that honor, but it feels good to create something appealing nevertheless.

Worsas
Asset Manager

Postby Worsas » 23 Dec 2013, 01:19

This contains a range of objects from Skyrim-Data and one closet from TR-Data. This stuff is mostly for creating farms, wineries and workshops. All objects are included in a esp-file you should be able to simply merge with PC_Data.esm.

There only is an empty closet because my enchanted editor does not work anymore and I have no way to exceed the id-length the CS imposes (smaller than the possible 32 symbols), which I have done with the closets from before.

We still need Dirnaes permission for using his winepress included in here.
Attachments
shotn-models-for-pc.7z
(1.19 MiB) Downloaded 104 times

SamirA

Postby SamirA » 23 Dec 2013, 05:05

Dirnae is technically part of this project. I doubt he would take issue, though try to contact him sure.

BTW, is that padded chair ready or were you planning on making a bit more for a coherent set before we stick it in data?
Project Coordinator

Worsas
Asset Manager

Postby Worsas » 23 Dec 2013, 12:40

You can already add the chair. Assuming there are going to be changes yet, they will not affect the dimension of anything. I will also think about further pieces of furniture to make.

Worsas
Asset Manager

Postby Worsas » 26 Dec 2013, 16:33

And again something! This may not be top-priority but I was in the mood of creating a local variant of the com houses-set for the gold coast area. I believe I am mostly done with it.

The new look of Brina Cross. I know I come too often with screenshots:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/223 ... cross1.jpg
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/223 ... cross2.jpg
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/223 ... cross3.jpg
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/223 ... cross4.jpg

the files:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/223 ... uses-gc.7z

I am currently thinking about continuing Wollis latest version of Anvil and utilizing these houses to make things more diverse and interesting.

SamirA

Postby SamirA » 26 Dec 2013, 16:47

Nice work. Two things, I am not really feeling the wood textured roof of the bigger windows and one further thing that could help the towers is to have something securing those pointy overhangs to the tower itself in the same manner as the bits securing the plaster tops of the houses to the brick bottoms.
Project Coordinator

Tarius
Head of Modelling

Postby Tarius » 26 Dec 2013, 18:20

SamirA wrote:Nice work. Two things, I am not really feeling the wood textured roof of the bigger windows and one further thing that could help the towers is to have something securing those pointy overhangs to the tower itself in the same manner as the bits securing the plaster tops of the houses to the brick bottoms.

I basically echo this.(although that roof texture isnt wood, its tile texture that I made) The tiles on the roof look way too large and the texture wasnt meant to be used so large anyway; its not that high rez. One thing with the roof texture, its upside down in a couple places so the shadowing doesnt look right.
The brick texture is also spread the same way, too large but not nearly as bad as the roof tiles.

The question I have is, what was wrong with the old wood roof texture? I liked that one alot.
Tarius: I have now conquered the galaxy twice and am working on a third. Once thats out of me, I will be back to work.
TDF: Which game is that(I assume its a game and not real life)
The Khan: If it was real life, we would know about it. And I dont think he means this Galaxy.
Tarius: Yes, I really lead a secret double life where I am a galactic overlord.

Worsas
Asset Manager

Postby Worsas » 26 Dec 2013, 19:36

I have worked right along your anvil houses when mapping the roof texture. If you don't believe, just look.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/223 ... arison.jpg

This is not a plain retex. I have exchanged the complete vanilla roof for a roof as it is found on your anvil houses. As already stated, this is supposed to be a local variant of the common-house set. Moreover many other details were changed in the upper story and pretty much every area given a new uv-mapping.

The one house were the roof texture was flipped the wrong way around has been fixed along with the issues SamirA mentioned. The archive behind be above download-link has been updated.

Tarius
Head of Modelling

Postby Tarius » 26 Dec 2013, 23:17

Worsas wrote:I have worked right along your anvil houses when mapping the roof texture. If you don't believe, just look.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/223 ... arison.jpg

This is not a plain retex. I have exchanged the complete vanilla roof for a roof as it is found on your anvil houses. As already stated, this is supposed to be a local variant of the common-house set. Moreover many other details were changed in the upper story and pretty much every area given a new uv-mapping.

The one house were the roof texture was flipped the wrong way around has been fixed along with the issues SamirA mentioned. The archive behind be above download-link has been updated.

Ah, I see, then the relative size of the building is what makes it look odd. My buildings are larger relative to those in the pictures. In this case,I guess its ok, but it still looks a tad large.
Yea, we can just run with it, but if we get any mention of the texture sizes, we may want to adjust them at a later time.
Tarius: I have now conquered the galaxy twice and am working on a third. Once thats out of me, I will be back to work.
TDF: Which game is that(I assume its a game and not real life)
The Khan: If it was real life, we would know about it. And I dont think he means this Galaxy.
Tarius: Yes, I really lead a secret double life where I am a galactic overlord.

Worsas
Asset Manager

Postby Worsas » 23 Jan 2014, 13:20

I have modelled two basic (supposedly colovian) pants. The red pants still need texture-tweaking but apart from that they are both already fully functioning.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/223 ... ts_wip.jpg

Next

Return to Models & Textures