Various claims

Submit meshes and textures you would like to be added to PC Data.
SamirA
P:C Coordinator

Re: Various claims

Postby SamirA » 15 Sep 2013, 23:09

update has been made, without the anvil walls as well. If we want them soon then we can get these last few items sorted and all of it in another smaller update. This one is large and needs to go up to check for issues. Also the scampfern has no texture...
Project Coordinator

Tarius
Head of Modelling

Postby Tarius » 16 Sep 2013, 00:25

Yea, I mentioned before I wasnt sutre which texture to use or whatever. We have a large enough update for now.
As for those walls, I think I will be doing that myself. They are way too many polys and not even SG addressed that issue. Yes, I have been dormant for a bit(I still have too much I need to get off my old computer, and my 0-30v 3a power supply has more work to be done) but I think I will tackle those walls next because they need it badly.
I need to impart more wisdom on wolli or something, do you think he will let me travel to his house and perform some exploratory surgery on his brain?
Tarius: I have now conquered the galaxy twice and am working on a third. Once thats out of me, I will be back to work.
TDF: Which game is that(I assume its a game and not real life)
The Khan: If it was real life, we would know about it. And I dont think he means this Galaxy.
Tarius: Yes, I really lead a secret double life where I am a galactic overlord.

SamirA

Postby SamirA » 16 Sep 2013, 05:20

All he ever does is math, he would probably enjoy the break :lol:
Project Coordinator

Wollibeebee
P:C Reviewer

Postby Wollibeebee » 16 Sep 2013, 09:58

Right not I'm just doing history (which is basically about monarchs shitting on their subjects because they take religion to seriously) and English (for which I'm studying Snow falling on Cedars, which uses the cliche from To Kill a Mocking Bird and A Time to Kill - to name a few, except this time time white people are wrongly sentencing a Japanese person instead of black person due to prejudice. Yay!)

But now... Anvil... :mrgreen:

Scamp
Head of Reviewing

Postby Scamp » 16 Sep 2013, 16:24

Not sure if mentioning your school work was mandatory for mod development, but you should take history more seriously. I will agree that religion has indeed influenced monarchs in a way that would remain to require more detailed discussion, but there really is more to it than just monarchs "shitting on [] subjects".

-> Back on topic, though.

SamirA

Postby SamirA » 16 Sep 2013, 17:32

That is the way things are taught now though Scamp. Everything in western civilization has been done wrong and we should all be ashamed of our collective past. Utter shite.
Project Coordinator

Previous

Return to Models & Textures