rock meshes

Submit meshes and textures you would like to be added to PC Data.
Worsas
Asset Manager

rock meshes

Postby Worsas » 07 Apr 2013, 15:39

These are some older rock meshes by me.

I'm sure some of them would look great in the colovian highlands, when retextured. You can skip the ones that are too jaggy for your taste.
Attachments
rocks.7z
(322.87 KiB) Downloaded 90 times

SamirA
P:C Coordinator

Re: rock meshes

Postby SamirA » 07 Apr 2013, 18:36

Thanks Worsas!
Project Coordinator

Scamp
Head of Reviewing

Postby Scamp » 07 Apr 2013, 22:50

Will these be in the new data you have been talking about, Samir? Might be worth taking a look at. I hate checking out models outside of the CS, you know.

Wollibeebee
P:C Reviewer

Postby Wollibeebee » 07 Apr 2013, 23:33

Scamp wrote:Will these be in the new data you have been talking about, Samir? Might be worth taking a look at. I hate checking out models outside of the CS, you know.

Get nifskope. I see no need to add more to the data files that we're not yet using, the thing is already pretty cluttered (the willow tree, that we'll never use, for example) I you want to look at something throw them into your data files and drag and drop them in yourself. PC_data isn't really for that.

Wollibeebee
P:C Reviewer

Postby Wollibeebee » 07 Apr 2013, 23:36

just looked at them, they're pretty good Worsas, I'll see about adding them to my Colovian Highlands WIP. It'd be good to see the current spikey rocks gone, :P.

I actually made a lot of flora for it the other day too. :D

SamirA
P:C Coordinator

Postby SamirA » 08 Apr 2013, 01:51

No these won't be in until we move on from the GC at least.
Project Coordinator

Scamp
Head of Reviewing

Postby Scamp » 08 Apr 2013, 14:01

Wollibeebee wrote:
Scamp wrote:Will these be in the new data you have been talking about, Samir? Might be worth taking a look at. I hate checking out models outside of the CS, you know.

Get nifskope. I see no need to add more to the data files that we're not yet using, the thing is already pretty cluttered (the willow tree, that we'll never use, for example) I you want to look at something throw them into your data files and drag and drop them in yourself. PC_data isn't really for that.

Lol. I have nifskope. And that's exactly what I mean, I don't want to look at things in Nifskope. Just wanna get useful stuff from Samir and I'll work with that from data.

Return to Models & Textures