Colovian amphora

Submit meshes and textures you would like to be added to PC Data.
Kiteflyer61
P:C Modder

Colovian amphora

Postby Kiteflyer61 » 28 Jun 2012, 01:48

Hey guys.

Here's the finished product. It's a roman amphora.

If there are any issues, let me know. :D

There are two versions, as requested. One with a stand and one without.

Colovian amphora v1.zip
(237.75 KiB) Downloaded 90 times

KF
It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

SamirA
P:C Coordinator

Re: Colovian amphora

Postby SamirA » 28 Jun 2012, 02:31

Nice, I'm going to update data soon with some of this stuff.

If you need inspiration on a new project we could use a model for beer and ale. Could be as simple as a new texture on a jug for ale and chopping a bottle to make a better beer bottle (just don't go modern longneck, maybe red stripe style). Or something entirely different.
Project Coordinator

Kiteflyer61

Postby Kiteflyer61 » 28 Jun 2012, 02:38

To be honest, I'll do anything you like. It will make it much easier on me if you provide a pic to go by. :D I can make most anything I can see a pic of. :D

One other question. What are your naming conventions? It'll make it easier on you when you update if I already have stuff named properly. :D

KF
It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

Tarius
Head of Modelling

Postby Tarius » 28 Jun 2012, 02:43

SamirA wrote:Nice, I'm going to update data soon with some of this stuff.

If you need inspiration on a new project we could use a model for beer and ale. Could be as simple as a new texture on a jug for ale and chopping a bottle to make a better beer bottle (just don't go modern longneck, maybe red stripe style). Or something entirely different.

OO OO! I was walking through the alcohol section of the store the other day(on the way to the front of the store; I dont drink) and noticed how there are like dozens and dozens of different brands and bottle shapes. I was thinking precisely why not have dozens of bottle shapes and brands here?

Another good thing, make the label readable. I am tired of seeing all these blurred labels.
Tarius: I have now conquered the galaxy twice and am working on a third. Once thats out of me, I will be back to work.
TDF: Which game is that(I assume its a game and not real life)
The Khan: If it was real life, we would know about it. And I dont think he means this Galaxy.
Tarius: Yes, I really lead a secret double life where I am a galactic overlord.

SamirA
P:C Coordinator

Postby SamirA » 28 Jun 2012, 03:22

I wouldn't go with dozens of bottle shapes. Maybe make ale pretty standard, and a handful of options for beer.

I guess go with this option KF, that way I can get containers and leveled lists set up with them so people will stop complaining about them haha :)
Project Coordinator

Kiteflyer61

Postby Kiteflyer61 » 28 Jun 2012, 04:57

I'll see what I can come up with. :D

Readable labels will have to go to one of the texture experts though. :D

I'll try to put together a few odd shaped bottles. :D

KF

Return to Models & Textures