Model Request

Submit meshes and textures you would like to be added to PC Data.
Worsas
Asset Manager

Re: Model Request

Postby Worsas » 01 Sep 2014, 09:34

My preference is probably only due to the fact that I was already looking forward to seeing the Anvil guard as shown in the previous screenshots, but now suddenly he looked different.

The lighter armor setup will give the city a nice touch.

SamirA
P:C Coordinator

Postby SamirA » 01 Sep 2014, 14:18

I agree, both look great, but the lighter armor is going to give it a nice and different feel to the legion.
Project Coordinator

Praedator
P:C Reviewer

Postby Praedator » 01 Sep 2014, 16:24

auxilarii :D

Worsas
Asset Manager

Postby Worsas » 01 Oct 2014, 21:37

I'm honestly going to create the set of property walls now. Sorry Tarius, but yours take too long to make. Though, if you have progressed and you believe you will finish the property walls very soon, please tell us.

Jiub, is your Anvil guard armor finished? The guard armors is one of the things I wanted to have fixed in this update, though, thinking of it, I could leave them for now and update right after the property walls.

I have finished the guard signs and the sload oil now. I've tried to create a silk cloth based on the regular cloth mesh, but it didn't look good. I imagine, if you made those retexes, they would look much better than what I came up with. But don't feel forced into doing anything, though. We all have enough on our plates as things are standing and we could do without those cloths aswell for the time being.

Edit: A quick mockup of a very simple propertywall-set:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/223 ... /pwall.jpg

Saint_Jiub
Head of Concepts

Postby Saint_Jiub » 03 Oct 2014, 04:52

I'm sorry, it's been sitting done on my desktop for a while and I didn't realize I hadn't uploaded it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/x1im1ubbmpo0t ... r.zip?dl=0

This includes Anvil and Stirk, minus the Stirk shield as I'm going to have to draw the Stirk emblem myself first to use for the texture and I haven't been able to get it to come out right yet.

EDIT: I'll tackle the cloth bolts. You've taken on quite a bit as it is, I can handle the things that just involve retexturing existing models.

I am probably going to be out of commission for a few days here though, I'm getting a new computer so I'm going to try to get as much of my WIP work uploaded as I can before making the switch so that things aren't getting lost in the transition.

Praedator
P:C Reviewer

Postby Praedator » 03 Oct 2014, 11:10

Worsas wrote:I'm honestly going to create the set of property walls now. Sorry Tarius, but yours take too long to make. Though, if you have progressed and you believe you will finish the property walls very soon, please tell us.

Edit: A quick mockup of a very simple propertywall-set:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/223 ... /pwall.jpg

I quite like them Worsas, it would be nice if you include a wall doubling that length as well else there will be very many pillars imo.

Worsas
Asset Manager

Postby Worsas » 03 Oct 2014, 17:44

Thankyou Jiub. And I'm certainly going to provide a longer wallsection, Praedator.

Previous

Return to Models & Textures