Model Request

Submit meshes and textures you would like to be added to PC Data.
Praedator
P:C Reviewer

Re: Model Request

Postby Praedator » 02 Aug 2014, 11:07

a legion tattoo on the shoulder would be fun :)

SamirA
P:C Coordinator

Postby SamirA » 02 Aug 2014, 12:42

I love it. I especially like how each of the towns will be uniform with one another, yet distinct. You will know they are town guard instantly from a distance, but you will know exactly what city up close.
Project Coordinator

Saint_Jiub
Head of Concepts

Postby Saint_Jiub » 06 Aug 2014, 06:11

https://www.dropbox.com/s/03o84jabprlhr ... guard2.png

Update time, added a plume to the helm that we can either use for the default guard or use for officers like Langley and playing around with textures for a shield, not terribly sure I'm happy with it just yet though.

SamirA

Postby SamirA » 06 Aug 2014, 12:43

The plume is good and I like the idea of using it for officers. Need to get one with Stirk colors as well in this case.
Project Coordinator

Worsas
Asset Manager

Postby Worsas » 09 Aug 2014, 11:10

Does this work for your needs, Prae?
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/223 ... bridge.jpg

If you are fine with this, the only other thing we still need for Anvil now are the sewer grates and the property walls, right? I'm going to wait on Tarius for the latter. The sewer grates will be taken from MD's resource.

Praedator

Postby Praedator » 09 Aug 2014, 11:27

Worsas wrote:Does this work for your needs, Prae?
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/223 ... bridge.jpg

If you are fine with this, the only other thing we still need for Anvil now are the sewer grates and the property walls, right? I'm going to wait on Tarius for the latter. The sewer grates will be taken from MD's resource.

Bridge structure looks good, well the legs from the middle parts can be a lot shorter if you like. The texture is good for everywhere outside the city...I was hoping to see a bridge made of same stone as the buildings for inside the city. Don't know if that is a lot of work, sorry about that.

Worsas
Asset Manager

Postby Worsas » 09 Aug 2014, 13:37

The texture is good for everywhere outside the city...I was hoping to see a bridge made of same stone as the buildings for inside the city. Don't know if that is a lot of work, sorry about that.

The stairs at the left is one of the already existing anvil stairs, I have only made a bridge piece to connect to it. The stonework is the same that builds the foundation of the Anvil houses.

The upper part of the houses consists of plastered clay bricks. Not sure if that would be a likely building material for a bridge. Moreover the stone bricks remove some of the similarity with the hlaalu bridges.

SamirA

Postby SamirA » 09 Aug 2014, 13:46

Yeah, the plaster does not make much sense for those bridges.
Project Coordinator

Praedator

Postby Praedator » 09 Aug 2014, 13:51

allright then, I can use them as they are.

roerich
P:C Modder

Postby roerich » 13 Aug 2014, 13:28

Saint_Jiub, can I post those Anvil Guard Armor pictures to reddit? They are gorgeous btw.

Saint_Jiub
Head of Concepts

Postby Saint_Jiub » 13 Aug 2014, 16:50

Sure, I have no problems with that :) It may be worth mentioning that they're WIP screenshots though.

Worsas
Asset Manager

Postby Worsas » 16 Aug 2014, 21:59

On this screenshot you can see that some of our sails feature the imperial dragon.
download/file.php?id=609&mode=view

TR in their newest data files have a sail texture with the imperial navy symbol on it (I assume they are fine with us using it):
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/223 ... vysail.jpg

Now, I have no doubt that we should have galleons with this sail texture, but I wonder if it should even replace the imperial dragon as the latter would be only seen on imperial navy ships, if at all (but those use their own symbol now)?

SamirA

Postby SamirA » 17 Aug 2014, 01:00

I'd say replace them, though you could find reason to include both, we don't need both and this new one is the most fitting.
Project Coordinator

Worsas
Asset Manager

Postby Worsas » 24 Aug 2014, 15:12

Now I'm almost at a point that I can finish up PC_Data. That version of PC_Data is supposed to provide everything needed for the finishing of Anvil and npcing of Stirk. There are only a small number of things left right now:

- The Anvil Guard armor. I need it to fix up the current Stirk guard armor or perhaps St_Jiub already gives me the fixed version.
- The property walls for Anvil. Has anyone pmed Tarius yet?
- PC_B_Imp_Nord_? viewtopic.php?f=236&t=1183
- PC_Col_M_Hat_W1_01-03 viewtopic.php?f=236&t=1048
- Signs or banners for the Anvil guard houses

Apart from that I still want to create the Sload Oil and several colored silk cloths to have them as trading goods around Anvil. I can take care of the guard sign aswell, if you want me to.

Praedator

Postby Praedator » 24 Aug 2014, 15:25

Worsas wrote:Now I'm almost at a point that I can finish up PC_Data. That version of PC_Data is supposed to provide everything needed for the finishing of Anvil and npcing of Stirk. There are only a small number of things left right now:

- The Anvil Guard armor. I need it to fix up the current Stirk guard armor or perhaps St_Jiub already gives me the fixed version.
- The property walls for Anvil. Has anyone pmed Tarius yet?
- PC_B_Imp_Nord_? viewtopic.php?f=236&t=1183
- PC_Col_M_Hat_W1_01-03 viewtopic.php?f=236&t=1048
- Signs or banners for the Anvil guard houses

Apart from that I still want to create the Sload Oil and several colored silk cloths to have them as trading goods around Anvil. I can take care of the guard sign aswell, if you want me to.

Thank you for the great signs first, marvellous job.
I haven't PMed Tarius at all. Kinda was afraid to stall his progress by pressuring him.

I am fine with anything you want to make to differentiate Guard houses from common ones, either banners or signs, maybe even both if you feel like it.

Another thing not perse needed now (for exterioring Anvil) but during interioring are more clothes, especially expensive/extravagant ones as well as jewelry.

Saint_Jiub
Head of Concepts

Postby Saint_Jiub » 29 Aug 2014, 05:38

Alright, think I'm just about good on the Anvil guard armor: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xc389y51zp3rt ... 3.png?dl=0

If this looks good I'll fix up a Stirk version of the helm and shield and get it released.

Praedator

Postby Praedator » 29 Aug 2014, 07:21

Saint_Jiub wrote:Alright, think I'm just about good on the Anvil guard armor: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xc389y51zp3rt ... 3.png?dl=0

If this looks good I'll fix up a Stirk version of the helm and shield and get it released.

Looks good if you ask me :)

Worsas
Asset Manager

Postby Worsas » 29 Aug 2014, 11:05

Saint_Jiub wrote:Alright, think I'm just about good on the Anvil guard armor: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xc389y51zp3rt ... 3.png?dl=0

I personally liked the larger shield better. Apart from that it looks good to me.

Mwgek

Postby Mwgek » 30 Aug 2014, 14:17

Well a small buckler like this also has potential. Why would a guard carry around a massive shield when patrolling the city.

[EDIT] And yes I like it. [/EDIT]

SamirA

Postby SamirA » 31 Aug 2014, 17:23

I approve of this, I also think the small buckler makes sense as Mwgek suggests. Seems more fitting for these city guards, they seem like a lighter type of infantry that would want the better agility.
Project Coordinator

PreviousNext

Return to Models & Textures