My leftover P:C assets

Submit meshes and textures you would like to be added to PC Data.
starwarsgal9875
P:C Legend

My leftover P:C assets

Postby starwarsgal9875 » 29 May 2014, 02:30

Hello again all,

So Tes96 messaged me about modeling stuff for P:C, and while I unfortunately am too preoccupied to have time to help out, I do still have some leftover assets to give you.

First off though, what stuff of mine do you have? I know you already have rocks, as well as my farmhouses, and my mudcrab, but I'm not sure I sent the rest of the stuff I have.

Most of it is textures, I have a good portion of Ayleid textures that aren't based on any of the textures in Oblivion so those might be of interest. I also have textures for some of the Oblivion Cheydenhall architecture, some fort ruin textures, and other stuff.

I have a lot of WIP meshes too, I don't think I'll get around to finishing the sets they were meant for, but I may as well give them to you all in case they're useful.

Oh, I also have a sound effect for the Ayleid wells that I made, as well as some ambient loops of birds and stuff.

Here's a screenshot of some of the working folders for my Cyrodiil stuff, tell me if you're interested in any of it and I'll try to upload what I can. :)
2014-05-28@09.28PM.png

SamirA
P:C Coordinator

Re: My leftover P:C assets

Postby SamirA » 29 May 2014, 04:30

We pretty much have none of that. I'd be interested in all of it if possible.
Project Coordinator

starwarsgal9875

Postby starwarsgal9875 » 29 May 2014, 04:33

Most of the folders you see there are structured for my workflow but I hadn't actually done anything yet, such as for the Chapels and such. I'll just package everything up and upload it sometime soon. I'm going to bed pretty soon so not today, but I'll try to get it up in the next few days.

And yeah, I know I've uploaded stuff here before, but I figure I'll include the stuff I've uploaded already in the d/l as well, just in case.

Be back soon, message me on the Bethsoft forums if I forget lol. ;)

SamirA
P:C Coordinator

Postby SamirA » 29 May 2014, 04:59

Yeah, that would be wonderful. You would be amazed at what can get lost in the shuffle.
Project Coordinator

starwarsgal9875

Postby starwarsgal9875 » 08 Jul 2014, 04:07

Ok, here they are. It's a hefty package. I included my original PSDs and .blends so that my work will be easier for someone to adapt.

It's all pretty old stuff, not really very well representative of my skills but should be useful nonetheless. Hope you can use at least some of it. :)

link (http://www.mediafire.com/download/ihefdyi489xd70x/cyrodiil_pkg.7z)

[I'd appreciate it if someone could reupload this onto a more permanent location]

Worsas
Asset Manager

Postby Worsas » 08 Jul 2014, 09:42

Thankyou very much for uploading this. I downloaded it to see how far you were with your imperial forts. While the meshes are not really very far, you included some textures that I may use.

starwarsgal9875

Postby starwarsgal9875 » 08 Jul 2014, 17:28

You should check out the Ayleid stuff. I know you already have a whole tileset but there's quite a few textures that aren't based on Oblivion's textures as well as a couple meshes that aren't based on Oblivion either.

Rocks, Caves, and Farmhouses are worth taking a look at too.

Praedator
P:C Reviewer

Postby Praedator » 08 Jul 2014, 18:49

Nomnomnom, modders food :) Nice one, thank you!

Tarius
Head of Modelling

Postby Tarius » 09 Jul 2014, 00:06

Well, after trying for several minutes, I cant download it. It keeps sending me to a friggin download manager which I am of course not downloading. Why mediafire? Why not just dropbox or something?

Edit: 2 hours later, I get a pop up asking me where I want to save the file...
Tarius: I have now conquered the galaxy twice and am working on a third. Once thats out of me, I will be back to work.
TDF: Which game is that(I assume its a game and not real life)
The Khan: If it was real life, we would know about it. And I dont think he means this Galaxy.
Tarius: Yes, I really lead a secret double life where I am a galactic overlord.

starwarsgal9875

Postby starwarsgal9875 » 09 Jul 2014, 05:48

I didn't want to fill my dropbox up considering I use it pretty often as a shared folder and I'd have to keep the file there, sooo..

Hopefully worsas or someone else can reupload it somewhere more permanent. Sorry if the download doesn't work for you, not much I can do.

Worsas
Asset Manager

Postby Worsas » 09 Jul 2014, 08:11

Here is another download link for all those having issues with mediafire:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B06OJz ... sp=sharing

Tarius
Head of Modelling

Postby Tarius » 10 Jul 2014, 03:09

Alright, thats working. I will take a look.
Tarius: I have now conquered the galaxy twice and am working on a third. Once thats out of me, I will be back to work.
TDF: Which game is that(I assume its a game and not real life)
The Khan: If it was real life, we would know about it. And I dont think he means this Galaxy.
Tarius: Yes, I really lead a secret double life where I am a galactic overlord.

Return to Models & Textures