Bookrequest: Love Poem

Discussion of Elder Scrolls lore and how it will be used in Province: Cyrodiil.
Praedator
P:C Reviewer

Bookrequest: Love Poem

Postby Praedator » 05 Aug 2014, 08:38

I made a table for three in front of the poor class Brothel. At the table is a man who is desperately in love with Sasja, Sasja herself and a good friend of the man (who is eating while the man does his proposal), that gives him courage to hand over an original love poem to Sasja. Sasja is at present a more quality girl of the brothel.

The poem is placed on the table, yet to be written by one of you guys :)

If you complete it soon I can add it to Anvil exterior myself.

Infragris
Head of Lore

Re: Bookrequest: Love Poem

Postby Infragris » 31 Aug 2014, 23:37

Just a note: you can create a book object and add it to the world without meaningful content. Might be handy to detail this location without a poem at hand.

What kind of person if our lovebird? Is his work supposed to be sincere, opportune, sappy, kitsch? I'm not giving a guarantee for quality love poetry either way.

Praedator
P:C Reviewer

Re: Bookrequest: Love Poem

Postby Praedator » 01 Sep 2014, 04:38

Infragris wrote:Just a note: you can create a book object and add it to the world without meaningful content. Might be handy to detail this location without a poem at hand.

What kind of person if our lovebird? Is his work supposed to be sincere, opportune, sappy, kitsch? I'm not giving a guarantee for quality love poetry either way.

I have added an empty scroll I believe.

As the mod wil likely be played by people under 18 I think sappy would be out of place, but sincere would do, maybe like a serenade, just a few lines that express that he would want her to stop this harsh life and offers a better one, that his heart bounces for her kind of thing.

Return to Lore & Literature