Arena Lore

Discussion of Elder Scrolls lore and how it will be used in Province: Cyrodiil.
SamirA
P:C Coordinator

Re: Arena Lore

Postby SamirA » 17 Feb 2012, 01:28

One in every major city and perhaps a few in Mir Corrup (Cyrodiil's Las Vegas). We are not in Morrowind anymore, their views are far different from Cyrodiil.
Project Coordinator

Tarius
Head of Modelling

Postby Tarius » 17 Feb 2012, 01:42

SamirA wrote:One in every major city and perhaps a few in Mir Corrup (Cyrodiil's Las Vegas). We are not in Morrowind anymore, their views are far different from Cyrodiil.

Yes folks, thats right, you heard it here. SamirA was dumped in Cyrodiil by a tornado, he knows these things.
Tarius: I have now conquered the galaxy twice and am working on a third. Once thats out of me, I will be back to work.
TDF: Which game is that(I assume its a game and not real life)
The Khan: If it was real life, we would know about it. And I dont think he means this Galaxy.
Tarius: Yes, I really lead a secret double life where I am a galactic overlord.

SamirA

Postby SamirA » 17 Feb 2012, 01:44

Quite the trip let me tell ya. House fell on a lich and these little scamps started parading me around.

Anyway, Brothels fit into the game world and as everyone seems in favor of them there is no reason to limit them to minor appearances.
Project Coordinator

The Khan
P:C Modder

Postby The Khan » 17 Feb 2012, 10:29

Sounds just. Are new house models going to be made for Anvil and Putch, I think it is?
Come join the friendly community of Exilian!!! Come and discus Mods, Games and lots more!!!

Helena
Head of Quests

Postby Helena » 17 Feb 2012, 13:58

Sutch ;) And yes, though I believe the Anvil models will be similar to the Stirk ones.

Osidian

Postby Osidian » 17 Feb 2012, 16:27

Tes96 wrote:But let me ask you guys; whom do you know that doesn't use Better Bodies?

I'm currently not using BB. I used it in the past, I may use it in the future, but to be honest I'm not really a fan.
I am no salmon – Dagon

Yeti

Postby Yeti » 17 Feb 2012, 22:37

Tes96 wrote:But let me ask you guys; whom do you know that doesn't use Better Bodies?

I do and that person is me. :lol:

I'd rather have vanilla's outdated models than BB's porcelain Final Fantasy people. :-P

Though I'd definately use a body replacer if could find one that fits my tastes.

SGMonkey
P:C Admin

Postby SGMonkey » 18 Feb 2012, 03:04

Better bodies is pretty good, just can't stand the standard crappy textures and arthritis hands. I user the perma underwear, im not a weirdo...

SamirA

Postby SamirA » 18 Feb 2012, 04:25

Dave is a liar.....he loves the arthritis hands.
Project Coordinator

Tes96
P:C Reviewer

Postby Tes96 » 18 Feb 2012, 04:49

I stand corrected.
"If one is to understand the arcane arts, one must study all its aspects, not just the dogmatic narrow view of the Mages Guild."

Osidian

Postby Osidian » 18 Feb 2012, 13:51

The main thing I don't like in BB is that you lose the differences between mer and men bodies. In vanilla mer races have a distinctive torso (although I think most people don't like it).

http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/images/3880-1-1192868805.jpg

(and so another thread goes totally off-topic :) )
I am no salmon – Dagon

SamirA

Postby SamirA » 18 Feb 2012, 18:49

Revenant actually made BB ad-on for mer bodies. Perhaps we can get him to show that again on here. I would like to use it myself. I am trying to keep the mod independent of BB, right now we probably have some clothing set up for BB and our city guard armor is BB right now. Revenant is making us some new guard armor though so hopefully I can replace that soon and perhaps we can talk dirnae into making some new clothing in the vanilla style.

If anyone sees revenant on IRC or anything, please ask about the status of the guard armor. Last I heard it was nearly completed for Kvatch, but having any part of the set would be great as we could have someone else skin it for Stirk even if that skin is later replaced by the more artistic stylings of Revenant.
Project Coordinator

Tarius
Head of Modelling

Postby Tarius » 18 Feb 2012, 22:42

I use better bodies, I just hate the way the old stuff isnt smooth. Besides, majority of the time most people have clothes on.
Tarius: I have now conquered the galaxy twice and am working on a third. Once thats out of me, I will be back to work.
TDF: Which game is that(I assume its a game and not real life)
The Khan: If it was real life, we would know about it. And I dont think he means this Galaxy.
Tarius: Yes, I really lead a secret double life where I am a galactic overlord.

Previous

Return to Lore & Literature