Cartography

One Forum to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.
Worsas
Asset Manager

Re: Cartography

Postby Worsas » 30 Oct 2014, 09:59

Forums are no good place for me to express myself.

roerich
P:C Modder

Postby roerich » 30 Oct 2014, 14:15

I think only you think that way, I always understand what you mean in your posts. Don't be too hard on yourself, Worsas.

Infragris
Head of Lore

Postby Infragris » 31 Oct 2014, 13:16

Whatever,I'm into it.

Moving on, another small update:

I've re-added all the Oblivion locations that are unlikely to change, and fixed some issues while I was at it(spelling mistakes, a couple of locations were missing or in the wrong place). The houses from Oblivion's DLC (Battlehorn, Frostcrag, Deepscorn Hollow) have been added between brackets - they won't be player-ownable houses, but that doesn't mean we can't feature them in some way. Knights of the Nine dungeons haven't been added yet (other parts of the DLC are present).

Mines and forts are indicated by gray question marks since their exact nature is still a little dodgy. Other than that, this map should be fine for the near future.

Yeti

Postby Yeti » 31 Oct 2014, 18:24

For the player-owned houses from Oblivion, it might be fun to have quests that involve the previous occupants getting killed off or having them move away.

Griff

Postby Griff » 31 Oct 2014, 21:11

When i click on the map i can not see the full sized image even when i click on expand to actual size why is this ? Sorry for being off topic

Worsas
Asset Manager

Postby Worsas » 31 Oct 2014, 21:40

@Griff: you need to browse his photobucket gallery and download it from there.

It would be cool to create a similar map for the Skyrim mod based on the location map French Ninja made, but expanding on it with regions, more refined locations, etc.

Anyway, this map is looking very sensible to me so far. The locations really help to find a theme for exterior claims they are in.

Infragris
Head of Lore

Postby Infragris » 01 Nov 2014, 13:31

Here's a direct linkto the image (warning: pretty big file). Also updated the OP with the latest version.

Previous

Return to The Master Plan