Stirks Shacks

ZackG
P:C Legend

Stirks Shacks

Postby ZackG » 03 Feb 2011, 18:04

Ok, we need to think of unique, creative ways to make stirks shacks come to life.

This discussion is to focus on the things found inside Stirk's home. They are to include general things we might find, not character specific. Character specific things should be asked for in the character development threads. What I mean by that is you can suggest we have scenic paintings here but please dont suggest we have such and such character you are making holding a fish here. Those requests should be done in the character threads, as stated before.

ZackG
P:C Legend

Re: Stirks Shacks

Postby ZackG » 03 Feb 2011, 18:22

Ill start us off-

Food-wine bottles of all sorts, some without tops, skinned fish, crab meat
forks, spoons, knives, plates, bowls, mugs, glasses,

Furniture-Chairs(http://www.amishdirectfurniture.com/his ... lus050.jpg), main table, side table, bedding, both on the floor and hammock,

Decoration-scenic paintings, regional flowers, drift wood carvings, fish bones, worn basic rugs,

Supplies-basic wooden chests, sacks, seaweed bags, fishing rod, fishing lines, bait containers

Lighting-candles,

SamirA
P:C Coordinator

Re: Stirks Shacks

Postby SamirA » 03 Feb 2011, 19:46

Good list you have here, some tattered tapestries would be good, lots of fishing tackle would be good as it is the primary way for the people that live in the shacks to make money. I think that chairs you showed are quite good for a noble person or perhaps something found in Nibenese lands. Personally I think the com_p set is fine for the poor of the Colovian lands, we need to have a connection to Morrowind and it's Imperial settlers. Most of them would be from Colovian lands as they are military personnel so we should use those meshes for the furniture found in these poor shacks. We can certainly re-texture them to a different style of wood though, as it is the form and not the material that defines the cultural aspects of the pieces.
Project Coordinator

Return to Stirk