Stirk Interior Claim PC_i1-5 [Final]

TerrifyingDaedricFoe
Head of Characters

Stirk Interior Claim PC_i1-5 [Final]

Postby TerrifyingDaedricFoe » 23 Apr 2013, 16:07

Upper Class Home
Exterior Location: #5 on this map

This is the holiday home of a noble family from the Imperial City. It is permanently occupied by their housekeeper, Edwyn Niniel. The building should contain a bedroom for Edwyn and an awesomesauce indoor garden. As the family don't live there all the time this should be reflected by having less clutter in their living quarters than normal. The furnishings should be more ostentatious because they are Nibenese.
SamirA wrote:
Tarius wrote:This is entirely a matter of the Bethstapo that will burst in, yell STOP RIGHT THERE, CRIMINAL SCUM, and C&D us to death if we violate copyright.
Haha, bethstapo.

MoonAndStar
P:C Reviewer

Re: Stirk Interior Claim PC_i1-5 [Unclaimed]

Postby MoonAndStar » 24 Apr 2013, 18:49

I'd like to claim this. Indoor garden sounds fun; oh, and Nibenese, that's fun too.

SamirA
P:C Coordinator

Postby SamirA » 24 Apr 2013, 19:46

Enjoy.
Project Coordinator

Wollibeebee

Postby Wollibeebee » 24 Apr 2013, 23:33

MoonAndStar wrote:I'd like to claim this. Indoor garden sounds fun; oh, and Nibenese, that's fun too.

Perhaps take a look at flora native to the Nibenese Valley in Oblivion, and use some of that.

MoonAndStar

Re: Stirk Interior Claim PC_i1-5 [MoonAndStar]

Postby MoonAndStar » 25 Apr 2013, 14:05

Well I imagine our Nibenese vegetation will be largely different from the OB vegetation; do we have any jungly plants in data? I was thinking of sticking an olive tree in there and surrounding it with GC flowers and grass.

Tarius
Head of Modelling

Postby Tarius » 25 Apr 2013, 17:42

MoonAndStar wrote:Well I imagine our Nibenese vegetation will be largely different from the OB vegetation; do we have any jungly plants in data? I was thinking of sticking an olive tree in there and surrounding it with GC flowers and grass.

If the garden is indoors, I would forgo the trees and focus on the smaller plants. Unless the trees are rather small anyway, and unless we have some sort of skylight. Maybe I should make one...
Tarius: I have now conquered the galaxy twice and am working on a third. Once thats out of me, I will be back to work.
TDF: Which game is that(I assume its a game and not real life)
The Khan: If it was real life, we would know about it. And I dont think he means this Galaxy.
Tarius: Yes, I really lead a secret double life where I am a galactic overlord.

MoonAndStar

Postby MoonAndStar » 25 Apr 2013, 18:11

I chose olive tree because it can be scaled down to fit quite nicely in the garden, which is going to be in a room with a high ceiling: There are windows looking in on the garden from both the first and second floors, and at different angles.

btw, can I use de_cushions? lots of colourful cushions would work great here; but it's not important.

SamirA

Postby SamirA » 25 Apr 2013, 20:04

You may use trees in indoor gardens where they can fit. Just look at Pilious' manor if you need proof.
Project Coordinator

Wollibeebee

Postby Wollibeebee » 25 Apr 2013, 23:40

MoonAndStar wrote:Well I imagine our Nibenese vegetation will be largely different from the OB vegetation; do we have any jungly plants in data? I was thinking of sticking an olive tree in there and surrounding it with GC flowers and grass.

Then you should check out the PC_flora and see which of our flora currently coincides with what was in Oblivion, it's all there, I believe.
The gold coast uses the same flora (and then some additional stuff) as it did in OB, and the Nibeney Valley in P:C and OB will likely be very similar, due to the description coming from PGE1.

SamirA

Postby SamirA » 26 Apr 2013, 00:39

What wolli means by Flora is the container plants, which is what would mostly make up a garden anyway, so yes that would be mostly similar to OB in that our container plants are from OB with new plants added in.

Our other flora, the static types will be pretty different. While our GC is reminiscent of OB's in color scheme, the actual static flora is far different.
Project Coordinator

MoonAndStar

Postby MoonAndStar » 26 Apr 2013, 09:38

Ah, alright I see what you mean. UESP has some convenient ingred maps of OB. I'll stick in some of those along with a small willow to better match the niben colour scheme.

SamirA

Postby SamirA » 26 Apr 2013, 15:51

NO, no willow. Pretend it doesn't exist.
Project Coordinator

MoonAndStar

Postby MoonAndStar » 27 Apr 2013, 09:53

Yessir! Olive tree it is, then.

MoonAndStar

Postby MoonAndStar » 27 Apr 2013, 16:15

Here's the shell. Olive tree fits very nicely if I may say so myself.
Attachments
PC_i1-5.ESP
(11.94 KiB) Downloaded 159 times

SamirA

Postby SamirA » 27 Apr 2013, 17:31

Make sure you remove the landmass dependency before this is final. The garden will work. I'm glad you found the new windows as well.
Project Coordinator

SamirA

Postby SamirA » 28 May 2013, 00:55

Hi MoonAndStar, it is update time again! I'm going through and making sure I turn the department over to Rattfink333 at the peak of its game :D
Project Coordinator

MoonAndStar

Postby MoonAndStar » 28 May 2013, 12:46

Oh, RL, thou art a heartless bitch
Sorry, but I'm going to be very busy in the coming month (exams and all) and can't work on this now, so you can probably revoke this. If things clear up and this remains unclaimed I'll definitely try to finish it.

And forgive my idiocy but how do I attach an esp on this new site?

TerrifyingDaedricFoe
Head of Characters

Postby TerrifyingDaedricFoe » 28 May 2013, 12:49

In the proper 'post a reply' page at the bottom underneath the 'save draft', 'preview' and 'submit' buttons there's two tabs. One of them is 'options', the other is 'upload attachment'. (you can get to the 'post a reply' page by clicking 'preview')
SamirA wrote:
Tarius wrote:This is entirely a matter of the Bethstapo that will burst in, yell STOP RIGHT THERE, CRIMINAL SCUM, and C&D us to death if we violate copyright.
Haha, bethstapo.

MoonAndStar

Postby MoonAndStar » 28 May 2013, 12:53

TerrifyingDaedricFoe wrote:In the proper 'post a reply' page at the bottom underneath the 'save draft', 'preview' and 'submit' buttons there's two tabs. One of them is 'options', the other is 'upload attachment'. (you can get to the 'post a reply' page by clicking 'preview')

I only see an 'Options' tab :/

TerrifyingDaedricFoe
Head of Characters

Postby TerrifyingDaedricFoe » 28 May 2013, 15:31

Maybe it's something to do with permissions? Go to the Interiors --> Claimed forum and see if you have permission to upload attachments or not (it's right at the bottom of the page).
SamirA wrote:
Haha, bethstapo.

Next

Return to Completed