Master CHIPS Discussion Thread

Introductions and generally anything not related to Province Cyrodiil.

Please select the correct word

Chips
44%
Chips
56%

Total votes : 9

Scamp
Head of Reviewing

Re: Master CHIPS Discussion Thread

Postby Scamp » 30 Jun 2013, 22:26

It was a hard choice, but in the end I voted Chips instead of Chips.

Wollibeebee
P:C Reviewer

Re: Master CRISPS Discussion Thread

Postby Wollibeebee » 30 Jun 2013, 22:55

Luxray wrote:
SamirA wrote:We don't call anything crisps, except maybe Pringles because those are not really the same thing as potato chips as they are made by pressing potato flakes together, but even then we just call them Pringles.

Did you know that several years ago, the company who make Pringles crisps tried to argue that their crisps - due to the unique texture and shape - should be classified as a cake for (lower) UK tax purposes? I can't remember if they were successful or not, though I have a feeling that they were.

Don't worry about it too much, fellow Europe-rs; in five years' time the European Union will be sure to have passed some directive, by which calling fried processed universal-shaped potato pieces anything else will be punishable by a hefty fine.

Fucking Pringles, why the hell do you need all the packaging? Your crisps are only average.

I loathe the so.

Rattfink333
Head of Interiors

Postby Rattfink333 » 30 Jun 2013, 23:42

I don't care much for pringles either, especially considering the price.
I will eat the daylights out of Doritoes though. Hah, ought to make that a shout in skyrim Do-Ri-TOES!
Paladin of Vaermina

Tarius
Head of Modelling

Postby Tarius » 01 Jul 2013, 00:01

Rattfink333 wrote:I don't care much for pringles either, especially considering the price.
I will eat the daylights out of Doritoes though. Hah, ought to make that a shout in skyrim Do-Ri-TOES!

Now why wasnt this a commercial?

Also, insert general comment on munchies eh.
Tarius: I have now conquered the galaxy twice and am working on a third. Once thats out of me, I will be back to work.
TDF: Which game is that(I assume its a game and not real life)
The Khan: If it was real life, we would know about it. And I dont think he means this Galaxy.
Tarius: Yes, I really lead a secret double life where I am a galactic overlord.

SamirA
P:C Coordinator

Postby SamirA » 01 Jul 2013, 00:06

Scamp wrote:It was a hard choice, but in the end I voted Chips instead of Chips.

Hehehe

Also I totally agree with Tarius that the Doritos Skyrim commercial should have happened, so much potential for win there.
Project Coordinator

Luxray
P:C Modder

Postby Luxray » 01 Jul 2013, 00:31

Doritos are goddamn delicious. Rather messy to eat, though. :/

Britain's main crisp company, Walkers, have started doing a cheese-and-bacon flavour of crisp *sigh* chip that is absolutely great. I shudder to think how unhealthy they are...
<Shurdi3> Also who has a framed picture of food in their house? What is this, TES instagram?

Tarius
Head of Modelling

Postby Tarius » 01 Jul 2013, 00:37

I had heard that the dorito tacos were not good though. I havent tried them though.
Tarius: I have now conquered the galaxy twice and am working on a third. Once thats out of me, I will be back to work.
The Khan: If it was real life, we would know about it. And I dont think he means this Galaxy.

SamirA
P:C Coordinator

Postby SamirA » 01 Jul 2013, 01:14

Tarius wrote:I had heard that the dorito tacos were not good though. I havent tried them though.

I wasn't a big fan. It wasn't really a Dorito, just a Taco Bell shell with the cheese powder on it. Had it been a Dorito recipe shell I think it could have been good. In Auburn there is a place called Mama Goldberg's Deli that makes nachos by covering Doritos in pepper-jack cheese and steaming them, they are on point.
Project Coordinator

Worsas
Asset Manager

Postby Worsas » 01 Jul 2013, 14:09

You only get increased acne and mouth hurt from them. And your stomage feels like you have eaten something wrong, no matter if chips or crips. How about bread instead?

SGMonkey
P:C Admin

Postby SGMonkey » 01 Jul 2013, 16:14

So long as its wholemeal sure. Also, Hello! Where have you been? :P

Worsas
Asset Manager

Postby Worsas » 01 Jul 2013, 17:19

Been watching Battlestar Galactica and doing other things but modding.

Tarius
Head of Modelling

Postby Tarius » 01 Jul 2013, 21:20

You didnt watch it while it was on tv.... Well you will be suprised when Adama accidently gets sucked out into space.

Wollibeebee
P:C Reviewer

Postby Wollibeebee » 01 Jul 2013, 22:56

Tarius wrote:You didnt watch it while it was on tv.... Well you will be surprised when Adama accidently gets sucked out into space.

Now he wont.

INCREASED ACNE! Also, is it just me, or are the majority of acne hosts female? I know two guys with acne. Whilst almost every girl I know has a dozen on their foreheads. I know 20+ year old women with acne still.

Do I need to move to Sweden?

Tarius
Head of Modelling

Postby Tarius » 02 Jul 2013, 00:35

Wollibeebee wrote:
Tarius wrote:You didnt watch it while it was on tv.... Well you will be surprised when Adama accidently gets sucked out into space.

Now he wont.

INCREASED ACNE! Also, is it just me, or are the majority of acne hosts female? I know two guys with acne. Whilst almost every girl I know has a dozen on their foreheads. I know 20+ year old women with acne still.

Do I need to move to Sweden?

Pretty sure thats just an unlucky area, tends to be a bit more spread out. And with food, no, its actually not going to be much of a cause. Sure it influences things, but it will in no way be a huge contributer by itself.

Previous

Return to Off-Topic Discussion