New Argon Forums

Introductions and generally anything not related to Province Cyrodiil.
Worsas
Asset Manager

Re: New Argon Forums

Postby Worsas » 03 Aug 2012, 14:55

Yes, I am making the Kothringi ruins, but i doubt they would have been in the blackwood region. They most likely wouldnt have lasted long with the Ayleids there. All Argonia resources though are available for anybody to use for anything so if you guys pick them up you are free to put them where the team feels appropriate.

TIL at least calls the kothringi a nedic tribe of southern Cyrodiil. I don't know where they've got it from, though.
http://imperial-library.info/content/tr ... dictionary

I'm more worried about the lack of variety in such a huge province. Opposed to that reasons can always be made up for something a project is in need of.

SamirA
P:C Coordinator

Postby SamirA » 03 Aug 2012, 18:20

I'm not opposed to their use. Between rich tombs, our new tombs you are working on, the different looking cave sets, ayleid ruins, perhaps a dwemer ruin or two, and hopefully soon the reman ruin set we should have a decent variety, but I won't turn away a good set if there is a basis in lore for them being there. I also would love to get a sewer set, shannon had one going very well quite some time back but disappeared then popped up here and has since disappeared again.
Project Coordinator

The Khan
P:C Modder

Postby The Khan » 04 Aug 2012, 03:24

Remember that island that we didn't know whether it belonged to Cyrodiil or Argonia. I think this is the perfect time to settle it once and for all. :)
Come join the friendly community of Exilian!!! Come and discus Mods, Games and lots more!!!

Worsas
Asset Manager

Postby Worsas » 04 Aug 2012, 13:33

Anyway, I love to see you sticking to your old vision of creating the blackmarsh-province. Lots of work ahead of you, but you seem to be long-term-oriented and you wish collaboration with other people and that is good. And if you have time in between you put things out there real quick.

I'm not opposed to their use. Between rich tombs, our new tombs you are working on, the different looking cave sets, ayleid ruins, perhaps a dwemer ruin or two, and hopefully soon the reman ruin set we should have a decent variety, but I won't turn away a good set if there is a basis in lore for them being there. I also would love to get a sewer set, shannon had one going very well quite some time back but disappeared then popped up here and has since disappeared again.

@Samira: Ever thought of asking lestat for his finished sewer-set? (perhaps with a retex involved?)

SamirA
P:C Coordinator

Postby SamirA » 04 Aug 2012, 16:15

I didn't know lestat had a finished sewer set until just now. I'll talk to him.
Project Coordinator

Previous

Return to Off-Topic Discussion