New Argon Forums

Introductions and generally anything not related to Province Cyrodiil.
ZackG
P:C Legend

New Argon Forums

Postby ZackG » 31 Jul 2012, 21:48

http://s1.zetaboards.com/New_Argon/index/

If anybody has the time please check it out and let me know what you think of the theme. More is being added so ignore the lack of things so far.

Rattfink333
Head of Interiors

Re: New Argon Forums

Postby Rattfink333 » 31 Jul 2012, 22:06

like the header. if you can match the rest to it then it would be cool. Right now the blue white is meh.
Paladin of Vaermina

ZackG

Postby ZackG » 31 Jul 2012, 22:33

Im actually...really confused. On my desktop the layout is green, there is no blue anywhere...so I read your comment and assumed that your colors were off. But now that Im on my laptop they show up blue here as well. The helllllllllllll.

Rattfink333
Head of Interiors

Postby Rattfink333 » 31 Jul 2012, 22:44

dunno. maybe they change if you logon. i'll have to register in a bit
Paladin of Vaermina

Rattfink333
Head of Interiors

Postby Rattfink333 » 31 Jul 2012, 23:10

registered logged in. now it is white with green. if you can get the background to match the color of the sky. it would be better i think
Paladin of Vaermina

SamirA
P:C Coordinator

Postby SamirA » 01 Aug 2012, 01:37

Starting up Argonia again?
Project Coordinator

ZackG

Postby ZackG » 01 Aug 2012, 06:24

Yes, yes I am.

The Khan
P:C Modder

Postby The Khan » 01 Aug 2012, 07:21

F***ING AWESOME!! Now we have all but one province being made. :D
Come join the friendly community of Exilian!!! Come and discus Mods, Games and lots more!!!

TerrifyingDaedricFoe
Head of Characters

Postby TerrifyingDaedricFoe » 01 Aug 2012, 08:14

Hammerfell? Summerset Isle? Valenwood?
SamirA wrote:
Tarius wrote:This is entirely a matter of the Bethstapo that will burst in, yell STOP RIGHT THERE, CRIMINAL SCUM, and C&D us to death if we violate copyright.
Haha, bethstapo.

The Khan

Postby The Khan » 01 Aug 2012, 13:32

...I forgot about Hammerfell and I didn't think the Summerset Isle was a province of Tamriel. :D
Come join the friendly community of Exilian!!! Come and discus Mods, Games and lots more!!!

TerrifyingDaedricFoe
Head of Characters

Postby TerrifyingDaedricFoe » 01 Aug 2012, 15:08

The Khan wrote:...I forgot about Hammerfell and I didn't think the Summerset Isle was a province of Tamriel. :D

:scamp:

By the way, ZackG, can you change the layout of the forum yourself? Because I spent several minutes looking for where to sign up and log in before I discovered it in the very top left of the screen, hidden away where I didn't expect it to be. Or is that layout bound by the free forum your using?
SamirA wrote:
Tarius wrote:This is entirely a matter of the Bethstapo that will burst in, yell STOP RIGHT THERE, CRIMINAL SCUM, and C&D us to death if we violate copyright.
Haha, bethstapo.

SamirA

Postby SamirA » 01 Aug 2012, 16:22

Elswyr does not count in my book either. I know what it takes to do this, they dont have it. Maybe they will, but not yet.

Currently we have Skyrim, Cyrodiil and Morrowind. High Rock has a chance, but SGM is gonna have to get into gear a little more. If ZackG is gonna kick open Argonia then it has a chance and I know someone who has a real good shot with Valenwood also but hasn't started.

So we really still just have Skyrim, Cyrodiil and Morrowind being made right now with a couple others in earlier stages with potential and one that I give no credit to (can't pass showcases so lets make our own mod?...quality will be great let me tell ya, sorry Elswyr does not count) as well as one which is set to begin in the future that I already know of and once the person actually begins I will include it as well.
Project Coordinator

Scamp
Head of Reviewing

Postby Scamp » 01 Aug 2012, 17:30

Is that header... an actual ingame shot? Damn I need to work on my setup again.

SamirA

Postby SamirA » 01 Aug 2012, 17:54

ZackG do you still have old Argonia stuff or you working from scratch again? You had some cool ideas going.
Project Coordinator

The Khan

Postby The Khan » 01 Aug 2012, 21:43

I want to work for ZackG, Argonia has always been my favorite place.

ZackG

Postby ZackG » 01 Aug 2012, 22:32

TerrifyingDaedricFoe wrote:By the way, ZackG, can you change the layout of the forum yourself? Because I spent several minutes looking for where to sign up and log in before I discovered it in the very top left of the screen, hidden away where I didn't expect it to be. Or is that layout bound by the free forum your using?

Im afraid not. That part is where the forum decides it is. I'll look around to see how it can be changed, if it can be. This is also the first time I've ever bothered to dabble in setting up a forum so I admit even if I look, can't guarantee I can find.

The Khan wrote:I want to work for ZackG, Argonia has always been my favorite place.

Well, I'd never let anybody work for me, but you are invited to work with me. It'll be just a little bit before interiors are open for claim but discussion shsould be up soon enough on what interior modders would need in terms of models for interior builds.

SamirA wrote:ZackG do you still have old Argonia stuff or you working from scratch again? You had some cool ideas going.

Anything particular you are curious about? I dont have anything from previously, had to remodel everything. The lone resource that remains is the heightmap that SGM sent to me again.

Scamp wrote:Is that header... an actual ingame shot? Damn I need to work on my setup again.

Tis, from my old laptop. Its from my favorite screenshot that I've taken.

SamirA

Postby SamirA » 01 Aug 2012, 23:39

You had some cool swamp ruins going, but mostly just wondering if that header image was from your old resources or not.
Project Coordinator

Worsas
Asset Manager

Postby Worsas » 02 Aug 2012, 12:15

You're making Kothringi-Ruins? Cool. We could use those in the blackwood-region to have some more variety around here (unless you mind that idea).

ZackG

Postby ZackG » 03 Aug 2012, 01:35

Yeah, I dont have those anymore. In fact, nothing from that header exists anymore either. I wish though. They were billboard trees so they would have been replaced but they still looked nice.

Yes, I am making the Kothringi ruins, but i doubt they would have been in the blackwood region. They most likely wouldnt have lasted long with the Ayleids there. All Argonia resources though are available for anybody to use for anything so if you guys pick them up you are free to put them where the team feels appropriate.

SamirA

Postby SamirA » 03 Aug 2012, 01:37

I'd be more interested in ingreds and food items, maybe some dishware. Trade items mostly, Cyrodiil needs trade items from all over.
Project Coordinator

Next

Return to Off-Topic Discussion