27th Birthday Wishlists

Introductions and generally anything not related to Province Cyrodiil.
DJGamer
Mad God

27th Birthday Wishlists

Postby DJGamer » 18 Oct 2011, 18:24

Tomorrow is my 27th birthday, and being the procrastinator I am, I've waited until just now to post my wish lists:

Steam
Amazon Wish List

Even if odds are I wouldn't recieve anything bought from my Amazon list today on my birthday I could at least have it by Halloween. :frankensheo:

I added Assassin's Creed Brotherhood to my list because certain people insist I should have it but I'm saving up for Skyrim Collector's Edition (which I've already pre-ordered from Gamestop).

The Photoshop CS5 Upgrade is expensive, but would have the added effect of contributing to my resources for creating textures and web design for P:C.

I still need that hard drive dock to regain access to my external 1TB hard drive which would also potentially help with P:C.

:nyansheo:

I used to walk when I could ride, then I took an arrow to the knee.

Madness? THIS IS THE SHIVERING ISLES!!!...Of course it's madness!!

DJGamer's Mod Projects

TerrifyingDaedricFoe
Head of Characters

Re: 27th Birthday Wishlists

Postby TerrifyingDaedricFoe » 18 Oct 2011, 19:57

I wouldn't bother with Spore, the first four levels are quite good but once you get to the Galactic Stage it gets boring and repetitive. For some reason you're the only person in your empire capable of piloting a space ship, even just for trade runs. If you do get it, get if from Amazon, not Steam - it's less than half the price.
SamirA wrote:
Tarius wrote:This is entirely a matter of the Bethstapo that will burst in, yell STOP RIGHT THERE, CRIMINAL SCUM, and C&D us to death if we violate copyright.
Haha, bethstapo.

DJGamer
Mad God

Postby DJGamer » 18 Oct 2011, 20:35

TerrifyingDaedricFoe wrote:I wouldn't bother with Spore, the first four levels are quite good but once you get to the Galactic Stage it gets boring and repetitive. For some reason you're the only person in your empire capable of piloting a space ship, even just for trade runs. If you do get it, get if from Amazon, not Steam - it's less than half the price.

That's something that more than likely I'd wait to see on sale during black Friday/cyber Monday or the big holiday sale events.

I used to walk when I could ride, then I took an arrow to the knee.

Madness? THIS IS THE SHIVERING ISLES!!!...Of course it's madness!!

DJGamer's Mod Projects

Tarius
Head of Modelling

Postby Tarius » 18 Oct 2011, 22:22

TerrifyingDaedricFoe wrote:I wouldn't bother with Spore, the first four levels are quite good but once you get to the Galactic Stage it gets boring and repetitive. For some reason you're the only person in your empire capable of piloting a space ship, even just for trade runs. If you do get it, get if from Amazon, not Steam - it's less than half the price.

Yea, I agree here. I was going to get Spore soon after it came out but once I found out you could only have like a single space ship doing anything at one time, I decided not to. That is a complete cop-out. Its just rediculous that they couldnt include some basic space combat stuff. It isnt like they needed to go really indepth with all the tech trees. Heck, they could have left out the tech trees and just had it so that numbers and tactics would have been the thing. Eitherway, if you are going to do something like this, you do it half way decent and not half assed.
Tarius: I have now conquered the galaxy twice and am working on a third. Once thats out of me, I will be back to work.
TDF: Which game is that(I assume its a game and not real life)
The Khan: If it was real life, we would know about it. And I dont think he means this Galaxy.
Tarius: Yes, I really lead a secret double life where I am a galactic overlord.

Return to Off-Topic Discussion