Newly Released: Dongle's Resources

Introductions and generally anything not related to Province Cyrodiil.
Tes96
P:C Reviewer

Re: Newly Released: Dongle's Resources

Postby Tes96 » 17 Nov 2011, 05:10

DJGamer wrote:You can also take as much time as you want between submissions.
But each week that goes by, another claim is taken and another one is done, which means less to work on. I just finished my essay on Islam in america regarding Malcolm X so now I can go home and mod away!! :cheery:

Do either of you, DJGamer or SamirA, know a lot about Roman culture and religion? I'm taking Pagan Culture right now at cal state and we're discussing the living conditions of them. Would not you guys agree that Cyrodiils, especially the Colovians, were modelled after the Romans when Bethesda thought them up in the late 90s?
"If one is to understand the arcane arts, one must study all its aspects, not just the dogmatic narrow view of the Mages Guild."

Tarius
Head of Modelling

Postby Tarius » 17 Nov 2011, 05:21

If it's still not good by the third try...

then either someone cant communicate, someone is being too demanding, or modding probably isnt your thing. hah.
Has anyone ever taken several tries to get something like this right?
Tarius: I have now conquered the galaxy twice and am working on a third. Once thats out of me, I will be back to work.
TDF: Which game is that(I assume its a game and not real life)
The Khan: If it was real life, we would know about it. And I dont think he means this Galaxy.
Tarius: Yes, I really lead a secret double life where I am a galactic overlord.

SamirA
P:C Coordinator

Postby SamirA » 17 Nov 2011, 06:06

It has happened in the past, but as that stage is after a passed showcase it is extremely rare. Showcases can be sent back lots of times and are sent back quite often. It's all about developing a skill, sometimes it takes a while to pick up.
Project Coordinator

The Khan
P:C Modder

Postby The Khan » 17 Nov 2011, 07:55

Should we be discussing about showcases in this thread?

@DJGamer: Nice avatar by the way. Much better than the old one.
Come join the friendly community of Exilian!!! Come and discus Mods, Games and lots more!!!

Tarius
Head of Modelling

Postby Tarius » 17 Nov 2011, 09:07

The Khan wrote:Should we be discussing about showcases in this thread?

@DJGamer: Nice avatar by the way. Much better than the old one.

Actually I was kinda wondering about that. Kinda segdweyed the thread.

Ah yes, I agree on the AV too.
Tarius: I have now conquered the galaxy twice and am working on a third. Once thats out of me, I will be back to work.
TDF: Which game is that(I assume its a game and not real life)
The Khan: If it was real life, we would know about it. And I dont think he means this Galaxy.
Tarius: Yes, I really lead a secret double life where I am a galactic overlord.

DJGamer
Mad God

Postby DJGamer » 17 Nov 2011, 18:32

I'm not sure whether to take that as a compliment or an insult since it was technically a picture of myself. :P

But when I saw the way Sheogorath looked in Skyrim I knew I had to use him as my new avatar.

Speaking of which, I wonder how difficult it would be to get in contact with the guy who did Sheogorath's voice. After seeing some of the fan-made VGA remakes of King's Quest and how they actually managed to get some of the voice actors from the games (particularly King Graham and the Narrator).

I'm assuming they may have done it for free or there's a slight chance they were paid something (even though the remakes themselves are freeware). My personal preference would obviously be if he did it for free. lol

This thread is already wildly off-topic as it is (but the whole thing with Dongle's resources has pretty much been discussed enough already).

I used to walk when I could ride, then I took an arrow to the knee.

Madness? THIS IS THE SHIVERING ISLES!!!...Of course it's madness!!

DJGamer's Mod Projects

The Khan
P:C Modder

Postby The Khan » 17 Nov 2011, 21:39

Maybe we should have a thread for talking like this on. The topic can change to fit whats being said. You know what I mean?
Come join the friendly community of Exilian!!! Come and discus Mods, Games and lots more!!!

Previous

Return to Off-Topic Discussion