Graphics card upgrade

Introductions and generally anything not related to Province Cyrodiil.
User avatar
Praedator
P:C Reviewer
 
Posts: 516
Joined: 02 Sep 2011, 18:52
Location: The Netherlands

Re: Graphics card upgrade

Postby Praedator » 24 Sep 2011, 15:43

thx a lot Scamp, again a wonderboy :D

User avatar
Helena
Head of Quests
 
Posts: 487
Joined: 01 May 2011, 21:12
Location: UK

Re: Graphics card upgrade

Postby Helena » 24 Sep 2011, 16:38

OK, I ordered the HD5570. It should be shipped on Monday and arrive within a week or so. Maybe now I'll finally be able to run MGE at a decent framerate. :)

User avatar
Scamp
Head of Reviewing
 
Posts: 1192
Joined: 17 Feb 2011, 19:38
Location: The Gold Coast

Re: Graphics card upgrade

Postby Scamp » 24 Sep 2011, 19:14

As long as you aren't using my customized shaders, yes ;)
Image

User avatar
Helena
Head of Quests
 
Posts: 487
Joined: 01 May 2011, 21:12
Location: UK

Re: Graphics card upgrade

Postby Helena » 29 Sep 2011, 15:35

The card arrived today, earlier than I expected. And now I can run MGE XE with shadows! At something approaching a playable framerate! (I'm going to leave them off though, except perhaps for screenshots.)

User avatar
Scamp
Head of Reviewing
 
Posts: 1192
Joined: 17 Feb 2011, 19:38
Location: The Gold Coast

Re: Graphics card upgrade

Postby Scamp » 30 Sep 2011, 12:37

Haha, great. II am not going to show off with my settings for MGE/xe, but I am happy to hear that you seem to be satisfied with your new card.
Image

User avatar
Praedator
P:C Reviewer
 
Posts: 516
Joined: 02 Sep 2011, 18:52
Location: The Netherlands

Re: Graphics card upgrade

Postby Praedator » 30 Sep 2011, 13:05

Helena wrote:The card arrived today, earlier than I expected. And now I can run MGE XE with shadows! At something approaching a playable framerate! (I'm going to leave them off though, except perhaps for screenshots.)


Hurray!! :D

User avatar
Wollibeebee
P:C Reviewer
 
Posts: 1187
Joined: 18 Aug 2011, 23:10

Re: Graphics card upgrade

Postby Wollibeebee » 01 Oct 2011, 23:54

Scamp wrote:As long as you aren't using my customized shaders, yes ;)


Scamp wrote:Haha, great. II am not going to show off with my settings for MGE/xe, but I am happy to hear that you seem to be satisfied with your new card.

something tell's me scamp really wants to show off his MGE settings..

congratz helena.

User avatar
Scamp
Head of Reviewing
 
Posts: 1192
Joined: 17 Feb 2011, 19:38
Location: The Gold Coast

Re: Graphics card upgrade

Postby Scamp » 02 Oct 2011, 12:43

Wollibeebee wrote:something tell's me scamp really wants to show off his MGE settings..


'f course.
Image

Previous

Return to Off-Topic Discussion



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron