Introduce Yourself!

Introductions and generally anything not related to Province Cyrodiil.
Worsas
Asset Manager

Re: Introduce Yourself!

Postby Worsas » 23 Dec 2013, 23:37

Nice to have you around!

HaZard
Pleb

Postby HaZard » 12 Feb 2014, 20:58

Hi I'm Hazard,

I'm 20 years old and am currently between schooling(Attended Trent U for Psychology) I work in the marketing sector for a company called Global Purification Systems, as their chief of sales. I recently gave up smoking cigarettes and drugs and I've been trying to find a creative outlet to divert my attention from wanting to smoke; to something more "productive"

I've been an avid TES enthusiast ever since I rented TES:3 from a blockbuster near my house as a child, TES3 was the reason I migrated from console gaming to PC gaming, due to its outstanding mod community, and while I had a modified xbox capable of installing mods (which i did primarily) I realized things like MGE and MWSE could never be implemented on the xbox's primitive hardware. While i've never released anything to the PES community(rip) or the Nexusmods community, Ive dabbled in a lot of scripting/modelling/texturing etc... I have a lot of hours in the CS creating addon plugins for great mods that already exist as well as my own private mods. i have experience building houses, small landmasses, i pulled the horse riding script from Madmax's Pegas Horse ranch and use it privately to create horse stables around the island. most recently ive been creating addons for PeterNL's weapon sheaths mod, specifically I've been modifying meshes for Helluva's Weapon pack to be compatible with Peter's Weapon sheaths plugin. I have some experience in PS and Nifskope, Blender and of course CS. I've read the great MW scripting for Dummies, and currently am in the middle of creating a mega mod pack for MW that will make it a refined gaming experience worthy of this decade of gaming. I'm very excited with the progress of this project aswell as ShotN, Tamriel rebuilt, OpenMW, and Project Aedra.
"The infinite once fractured, cascading into creation; as one rests their dreary eyes on the chime of nights fold, may the silence of it's glistening tears drip into the depths of consciousness, and settle within the grander purpose."-REGS

Worsas
Asset Manager

Postby Worsas » 12 Feb 2014, 23:32

Hi hazard! Nice to meet you.

sasquatch
P:C Modder

Postby sasquatch » 12 Feb 2014, 23:40

Greetings Hazard!

TrainingDummy

Postby TrainingDummy » 13 Feb 2014, 05:51

Hi HaZard! welcome aboard!

I suppose I should introduce myself as well.

My name is TrainingDummy (Real name is Adam) and I'm from the San Francisco Bay Area, and currently attend The Art Institute of CA - SF. I've been an avid gamer since I was about 4 years old, and have been a fan of The Elder Scrolls since I was 12. I have played every game plus expansion pack from Morrowind onward, and am currently starting the series over with Arena. I've only been using the CS for around two weeks now, but I love how easy it is to pick up. I hope to learn some 3d modeling soon so I can contribute more than just doing interiors to P:C.

I think that'll do for now :nyansheo:

RyanS

Postby RyanS » 12 Apr 2014, 03:56

Hello, I'm RyanS,

I've been modding the CS for a number of years now, and I fairly recently started making interiors for TR. After some time, I decided to branch out a little bit, and ended up here! I know this will be a great opportunity, and I can't wait to make some interiors for Province Cyrodiil! :D

Previous

Return to Off-Topic Discussion