Music showcase - Harp

Interested in joining? Show off your skills here.
Eirreann
Pleb

Music showcase - Harp

Postby Eirreann » 09 May 2012, 18:23

I am rubbish at writing music, but I can play just about anything, if not by ear, by sheet music.
I don't really have many good samples of my music at the moment (I haven't had the time until recently to pick up any new pieces) but I have some stuff up on my YouTube channel from last year and earlier this year:
http://www.youtube.com/generalnerevarine
And here's my rendition (from two years ago, haha!) of the Morrowind theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8h84Ls2dZV4&list=UUfGOeQfWp31BNbixdM05OZw&index=16&feature=plcp
(admittedly, it isn't very good, but that was two years ago; I have improved quite a bit since)

As you can see from my channel, I also play Irish tin whistle, which if you can use it, I would be more than happy to contribute with!

Tarius
Head of Modelling

Re: Music showcase - Harp

Postby Tarius » 11 May 2012, 17:53

Hey, person who does music, please review this because I have thought of a good use for a harp.
Tarius: I have now conquered the galaxy twice and am working on a third. Once thats out of me, I will be back to work.
TDF: Which game is that(I assume its a game and not real life)
The Khan: If it was real life, we would know about it. And I dont think he means this Galaxy.
Tarius: Yes, I really lead a secret double life where I am a galactic overlord.

SamirA
P:C Coordinator

Postby SamirA » 11 May 2012, 18:32

Its been looked at and a discussion had, might have been at TR but it was the same person doing the looking so it counts. Basically its good, but needs better quality recording. I think it would be great on a sound activator in taverns.
Project Coordinator

Eirreann
Pleb

Postby Eirreann » 29 May 2012, 14:31

Yeah, Leon and I have been talking about it over at the TR forums; I'm going to try to acquire some better recording hardware (hopefully soon, but it looks like not until the end of June/early July)

Return to Modder Showcase