Tes96 P:C Showcase [PROMOTED]

Interested in joining? Show off your skills here.
Tes96
P:C Reviewer

Tes96 P:C Showcase [PROMOTED]

Postby Tes96 » 13 Mar 2012, 21:22

I was informed that using my Tamriel-Rebuilt showcase for my Province:Cyrodiil showcase would be acceptable. Link

I am applying for Interior Modder. This showcase has been cleaned with TESAME. However, it is not two stories but it does have at least one hundred object references.

Thank you to whoever reviews my application.

EDIT: Removed file because it is dirty, apparently. I asked what the colors in TESAME meant over at the Tamriel-Rebuilt website and I couldn't get a definite answer; only guesses.

The colors look like this. It sucks that the TESAME readme doesn't explain what the colors mean. Sure would be helpful.
"If one is to understand the arcane arts, one must study all its aspects, not just the dogmatic narrow view of the Mages Guild."

alex25

Re: Tes96 P:C Showcase

Postby alex25 » 14 Mar 2012, 08:38

Don't look at the color since you'll just confuse yourself. The only thing that should remain uncleaned is cells that you have changed, landscape (if you work on exteriors) and objects that you have created (but you don't neeeeed to create objects for a showcase)..

Tes96

Postby Tes96 » 13 Jan 2014, 05:00

I finally got around to starting a new showcase last week. Cleaned with TESAME. Cell is Tes96 Showcase. Object count is 150. This should meet all the Interior requirements in the Showcase Guidelines. :)
I'm very excited to being working on Anvil! I'm helping TR with Almalexia and SHOTN with Karthwasten at the moment.
Attachments
Clean Tes96 PC Showcase.ESP
Tes96 Showcase
(10.36 KiB) Downloaded 116 times
"If one is to understand the arcane arts, one must study all its aspects, not just the dogmatic narrow view of the Mages Guild."

SamirA
P:C Coordinator

Postby SamirA » 13 Jan 2014, 05:54

As a promoted TR modder you are welcome aboard. Good job Tes96.
Project Coordinator

Tes96

Postby Tes96 » 16 Jan 2014, 02:41

SamirA wrote:As a promoted TR modder you are welcome aboard. Good job Tes96.

Wow, thank you, Samir! :mrgreen:

Return to Modder Showcase