Stirk Dialogue

Laying out the guidelines for the characters of P:C, their schedules, and their homes.
TerrifyingDaedricFoe
Head of Characters

Stirk Dialogue

Postby TerrifyingDaedricFoe » 10 Mar 2013, 15:43

This is a Google Docs document containing lots of lovely dialogue for Stirk. It isn't finished. Feel free to read it and make comments in this thread.

Linky
SamirA wrote:
Tarius wrote:This is entirely a matter of the Bethstapo that will burst in, yell STOP RIGHT THERE, CRIMINAL SCUM, and C&D us to death if we violate copyright.
Haha, bethstapo.

Worsas
Asset Manager

Re: Stirk Dialogue

Postby Worsas » 10 Mar 2013, 23:10

Were you present when we discussed the dialogue entries for the SHOTN-release? It is tough to get entirely rid of Morrowind-regional dialogue-entires. You will have to rewrite many class-descriptions given by their members and offer Tribunal- and Bloodmoon-related topics to make sure they do not point you to places they likely won't know about.

-cyrodiil-specific versions of the classes and their "My trade"-descriptions
-Guard greetings after you have been attacked by the dark brotherhood
-Following Topics: Solstheim, Almalexia, Sotha Sil and maybe others

I cannot find the respective topic around the shotn-forum atm.

TerrifyingDaedricFoe
Head of Characters

Re: Stirk Dialogue

Postby TerrifyingDaedricFoe » 10 Mar 2013, 23:24

I was aware that Cyrodiilics needed their own classes and 'my trade'.

Edit: Sorry, that sounded a bit abrupt. I do remember Yeti saying at shotn that he was going to make / had made new classes for Skyrim people to help cut out Morrowind-specific topics. I hadn't really thought about the Bloodmoon dialogue or the Almalexia etc topics, but I suppose they'll have to be done too.
SamirA wrote:
Tarius wrote:This is entirely a matter of the Bethstapo that will burst in, yell STOP RIGHT THERE, CRIMINAL SCUM, and C&D us to death if we violate copyright.
Haha, bethstapo.

Return to Character Development