Lucilla Conina - Cleaning Lady

Laying out the guidelines for the characters of P:C, their schedules, and their homes.
TerrifyingDaedricFoe
Head of Characters

Lucilla Conina - Cleaning Lady

Postby TerrifyingDaedricFoe » 01 Mar 2013, 18:26

Lucilla Conina is employed to clean and maintain the middle-class apartments i28 and i34. She lives in a small room in the basement of i34. Lucilla is not the greatest cleaner in the world, and she'll often stop to chat to people rather than do any work, but she's friendly and almost universally liked. Even Eponis Albuttian has a soft spot for Lucilla, and they'll often stop to have a discussion about the latest rumours and scandals. Lucilla isn't nasty like Eponis, she just likes to talk to people, and often gives Eponis juicy little details without thinking or even really noticing.

Lucilla is the mother of Nessa Conina, but is strangely oblivious to what goes on in Nessa's private life.
SamirA wrote:
Tarius wrote:This is entirely a matter of the Bethstapo that will burst in, yell STOP RIGHT THERE, CRIMINAL SCUM, and C&D us to death if we violate copyright.
Haha, bethstapo.

Tarius
Head of Modelling

Re: Lucilla Conina - Cleaning Lady

Postby Tarius » 01 Mar 2013, 19:43

The kind of person who cant keep a secret.
Tarius: I have now conquered the galaxy twice and am working on a third. Once thats out of me, I will be back to work.
TDF: Which game is that(I assume its a game and not real life)
The Khan: If it was real life, we would know about it. And I dont think he means this Galaxy.
Tarius: Yes, I really lead a secret double life where I am a galactic overlord.

Return to Character Development