Fennias & Josanta Maxim

Laying out the guidelines for the characters of P:C, their schedules, and their homes.
Head of Characters

Fennias & Josanta Maxim

Postby TerrifyingDaedricFoe » 24 Feb 2013, 13:30

Fennias Maxim moved to Stirk over forty years ago to become an apprentice to the old smith, who has since died. Soon after he finished his apprenticeship he married the beautiful Josanta, a Redguard who has lived on Stirk all her life. She works in the smithy as Fennias' assistant.

They have a daughter, Ashamti, who is married to Kayd, a fisherman. At the time Fennias and Josanta were a bit dubious about the marriage, as Kayd had only lived in Stirk for a short time and secretly they had hoped that Ashamti would marry someone a bit higher up in the social hierarchy. However, over the last two and a half years they have mellowed towards Kayd. They are pleased that their daughter married someone who so obviously loves her to bits.

When Ashamti and Kayd told them that they wanted to leave Stirk and move to Kayd's hometown of Rihad, Fennias and Josanta told them they should do whatever would make them happy. They even offered to pay for the voyage, but Kayd refused to take the money, insisting that he could pay for it himself. That was over a year ago, and Kayd and Ashamti are still living in Stirk.
SamirA wrote:
Tarius wrote:This is entirely a matter of the Bethstapo that will burst in, yell STOP RIGHT THERE, CRIMINAL SCUM, and C&D us to death if we violate copyright.
Haha, bethstapo.

Head of Modelling

Re: Fennias & Josanta Maxim

Postby Tarius » 24 Feb 2013, 19:32

I can see something surrounding this where the PC helps pay for the way off the island. Covert mission to get him the money where he doesnt know he is being given it. Finding a "treasure" at some point. Someone else somehow gets wind of this "treasure" and then of course tries to claim it. A couple things can happen, the PC manages to kill the guy(s) confronting them, or they manage to kill Kayd.
Tarius: I have now conquered the galaxy twice and am working on a third. Once thats out of me, I will be back to work.
TDF: Which game is that(I assume its a game and not real life)
The Khan: If it was real life, we would know about it. And I dont think he means this Galaxy.
Tarius: Yes, I really lead a secret double life where I am a galactic overlord.

Return to Character Development