Procis Popillious, Keeper of the flame

Laying out the guidelines for the characters of P:C, their schedules, and their homes.
Rattfink333
Head of Interiors

Procis Popillious, Keeper of the flame

Postby Rattfink333 » 31 Jul 2012, 17:08

Procis Popillious is the local imperial man who lives in and runs the lighthouse. not born from the ranks of fishermen, but from lower middle classed parents who worked in town.
Can tell you about various lighthouses from tales told to him as a kid by the man who ran the lighthouse before. Since that is where he spent most of his youth.
But his real love is ships. keeps a notebook with the name of every ship that has entered the harbor. And the names of many of their captains.

Takes his responsibility to keeping the lighthouse going very seriously.
Paladin of Vaermina

Tarius
Head of Modelling

Re: Procis Popillious, Keeper of the flame

Postby Tarius » 31 Jul 2012, 17:31

This guy. He will mention stuff about shipwrecks as he knows of various ships that have gone down. This would be perfect for including the ship at the bottom of the trench.
Tarius: I have now conquered the galaxy twice and am working on a third. Once thats out of me, I will be back to work.
TDF: Which game is that(I assume its a game and not real life)
The Khan: If it was real life, we would know about it. And I dont think he means this Galaxy.
Tarius: Yes, I really lead a secret double life where I am a galactic overlord.

Rattfink333
Head of Interiors

Postby Rattfink333 » 31 Jul 2012, 17:35

He might be embarrassed about that. as the lighthouse is his duty. And could consider wrecks a failure. So you'll have to persuade him to get it out of him.
Paladin of Vaermina

Tarius
Head of Modelling

Postby Tarius » 31 Jul 2012, 17:41

Rattfink333 wrote:He might be embarrassed about that. as the lighthouse is his duty. And could consider wrecks a failure. So you'll have to persuade him to get it out of him.

Not nessisarily I would think. Ships that go down because of storms rather than the rocks he would have nothing to be embarrased with. It had nothing to do with the lighthouse not working.

I think though, that perhaps he would want to keep something like that a secret because one of the ships might have an expensive cargo he wants to go salvage at some point.
Tarius: I have now conquered the galaxy twice and am working on a third. Once thats out of me, I will be back to work.
TDF: Which game is that(I assume its a game and not real life)
The Khan: If it was real life, we would know about it. And I dont think he means this Galaxy.
Tarius: Yes, I really lead a secret double life where I am a galactic overlord.

Return to Character Development