Ticerdo Abitus, Scavenger

Laying out the guidelines for the characters of P:C, their schedules, and their homes.
Rattfink333
Head of Interiors

Ticerdo Abitus, Scavenger

Postby Rattfink333 » 31 Jul 2012, 14:58

Ticerdo Abitus, local imperial male, poor class. Goes around the island gathering plants for sharli and the alchemist. Shells and other useful flotsam and jetsam to sell to the pawn shop. And spends time under the docks looking for dropped coins.
his interior will be filled with lots of debris, useless junk, and broken stuff.
Paladin of Vaermina

The Khan
P:C Modder

Re: Ticerdo Abitus, Scavenger

Postby The Khan » 01 Aug 2012, 07:14

Sounds like a good idea to add some old classic "retrieve" quests to him. He asks for a specific type of flower and you have to find it for him. Simple.
Come join the friendly community of Exilian!!! Come and discus Mods, Games and lots more!!!

Rattfink333
Head of Interiors

Postby Rattfink333 » 02 Aug 2012, 01:38

Dunno what he could reward with, Basically he is the poorest person around outside of the homeless. If we end up with any of those in Stirk. Pilious would probably have those disappeared.
Paladin of Vaermina

Tarius
Head of Modelling

Postby Tarius » 02 Aug 2012, 07:02

Rattfink333 wrote:Dunno what he could reward with, Basically he is the poorest person around outside of the homeless. If we end up with any of those in Stirk. Pilious would probably have those disappeared.

I saw his post earlier and was going to say this as well. But I figured that if he is someone who goes looking around for junk, he probably has something that can be of use even if it doesnt have much gold value.

Heres an idea, a key to an impassable door elsewhere in the province. Could have a special look to it. Doesnt go to anything on the island, so no one knows much about it.
Tarius: I have now conquered the galaxy twice and am working on a third. Once thats out of me, I will be back to work.
TDF: Which game is that(I assume its a game and not real life)
The Khan: If it was real life, we would know about it. And I dont think he means this Galaxy.
Tarius: Yes, I really lead a secret double life where I am a galactic overlord.

The Khan

Postby The Khan » 02 Aug 2012, 08:01

Nice idea. How would he have found it though. And he would need more than one reward.
Come join the friendly community of Exilian!!! Come and discus Mods, Games and lots more!!!

Tarius
Head of Modelling

Postby Tarius » 02 Aug 2012, 16:35

The Khan wrote:Nice idea. How would he have found it though. And he would need more than one reward.

He probably found it on the sand of the beach near the aylied ruin after a storm(he was scavenging anything that washed up). Could have laid there covered for 1000 years until he comes along to find it.

If this is actually going to be something, I will make a mesh for it.
Tarius: I have now conquered the galaxy twice and am working on a third. Once thats out of me, I will be back to work.
TDF: Which game is that(I assume its a game and not real life)
The Khan: If it was real life, we would know about it. And I dont think he means this Galaxy.
Tarius: Yes, I really lead a secret double life where I am a galactic overlord.

The Khan

Postby The Khan » 03 Aug 2012, 12:39

It does actually sound like it should be "something".

Return to Character Development