Adraria Dolcino, A rose by any other name

Laying out the guidelines for the characters of P:C, their schedules, and their homes.
Rattfink333
Head of Interiors

Adraria Dolcino, A rose by any other name

Postby Rattfink333 » 31 Jul 2012, 01:11

Adraria Dolcino is an imperial female young twenties orphaned as a late teen. And Now hangs around the docks and bars. She is a pickpocket and occasional 'dancer' for the sailors. She is a non sanctioned thief. So fears if the theives guild ever shows up, she will be nailed to the piers upside down as the tide comes in.

Since she was orphaned late in her childhood nobody would take her in. So she grew up fast the hard way. Tends toward begging even when offering to sell something. And if pressed gives a sob story of how her parents were killed in a rare dreugh attack on their ship. In reality it was lost in a storm.

Since she keeps her predations limited mainly to the sailors. The guards pay her little attention. She is definite poor class.
Paladin of Vaermina

evercharmer
P:C Modder

Re: Adraria Dolcino, A rose by any other name

Postby evercharmer » 15 May 2013, 08:34

Does she ever bring any of these sailors home to 'dance' for them? I'm thinking no, that's something she does elsewhere, but I could put a suitable area in her home if necessary.

Wollibeebee
P:C Reviewer

Postby Wollibeebee » 15 May 2013, 11:55

From a Ratt is a P:C member and P:C members are we, view:

No, I'd imagine she keeps her "home" to herself, seeing as she's been so outcast all her life, she'd probably not want people in her "sanctuary."

Rattfink333
Head of Interiors

Postby Rattfink333 » 15 May 2013, 14:46

No, she wouldn't bring anybody home. That would be a badness for her.
Paladin of Vaermina

Return to Character Development