Theseus Caperno, Retired Merchant

Laying out the guidelines for the characters of P:C, their schedules, and their homes.
TerrifyingDaedricFoe
Head of Characters

Theseus Caperno, Retired Merchant

Postby TerrifyingDaedricFoe » 30 Jul 2012, 16:17

Theseus Caperno, an Imperial, used to own over a dozen merchant ships sailing all over western Tamriel. Now he's happily retired on Stirk with his wife Henrietta (a Breton) and the business is now run by his son Victor (also a Breton) who lives in Anvil.

Theseus enjoys not having to do anything all day, so is very reluctant to get involved in anything. He has plenty of savings so the strength of the Stirk economy holds very little interest for him. As well as his wife his upper-class house is also home to a live-in maid, Silvia Geraneus, with whom he is having an affair (although they are very discrete and no-one else knows about it).
SamirA wrote:
Tarius wrote:This is entirely a matter of the Bethstapo that will burst in, yell STOP RIGHT THERE, CRIMINAL SCUM, and C&D us to death if we violate copyright.
Haha, bethstapo.

Tarius
Head of Modelling

Re: Theseus Caperno, Retired Merchant

Postby Tarius » 30 Jul 2012, 19:25

The affair part sounds kinda extraneous. If they are very discreet and no one knows, it stands to reason there is little chance for the player to ever know.
Tarius: I have now conquered the galaxy twice and am working on a third. Once thats out of me, I will be back to work.
TDF: Which game is that(I assume its a game and not real life)
The Khan: If it was real life, we would know about it. And I dont think he means this Galaxy.
Tarius: Yes, I really lead a secret double life where I am a galactic overlord.

TerrifyingDaedricFoe
Head of Characters

Postby TerrifyingDaedricFoe » 30 Jul 2012, 20:33

I know, it's just so the person who writes his dialogue knows more about his personality. It wouldn't be mentioned ingame, but if the modder knows that he's the sort of person that cheats on his wife then they can write dialogue that reflects that he has this character flaw.
SamirA wrote:
Tarius wrote:This is entirely a matter of the Bethstapo that will burst in, yell STOP RIGHT THERE, CRIMINAL SCUM, and C&D us to death if we violate copyright.
Haha, bethstapo.

Rattfink333
Head of Interiors

Postby Rattfink333 » 31 Jul 2012, 01:23

could use that to arrange the rooms. they sleep apart. and the maids room if NOT off of the ladies room.
Paladin of Vaermina

Return to Character Development