Census & Excise characters

Laying out the guidelines for the characters of P:C, their schedules, and their homes.
Helena
Head of Quests

Census & Excise characters

Postby Helena » 08 Jan 2012, 13:38

Just a couple of these, since it's a small office. (There'll be a few guards around as well.)

Lysandra Draco is the office manager, and an Agent in the C&E faction. She's the only child of a local fishing-boat captain and his wife, who scrimped and saved to send her to Anvil for an education. As a result she's landed herself a relatively cushy job with the C&E, and she tends to look down on her ex-neighbours in the poor district, whom she sees as lacking drive and ambition. She lives in a house in the middle-class district, along with her aged parents.

Octavio Capillius is a new recruit, originally from a small village on the Gold Coast, and a Clerk in the faction. He's very enthusiastic about his new job, and will offer to help the player fill in their tax forms (you can't actually do this). He rents an apartment in the middle-class district.

TerrifyingDaedricFoe
Head of Characters

Re: Census & Excise characters

Postby TerrifyingDaedricFoe » 08 Jan 2012, 14:23

To what extent (if any) is the Stirk C&E Office under the thumb of Victus Pilious?
SamirA wrote:
Tarius wrote:This is entirely a matter of the Bethstapo that will burst in, yell STOP RIGHT THERE, CRIMINAL SCUM, and C&D us to death if we violate copyright.
Haha, bethstapo.

Helena
Head of Quests

Postby Helena » 08 Jan 2012, 15:43

I don't think they would be, since they're run and funded by the central government. I imagine they'd run into difficulties if they started trying to interfere with his business, but they actually quite like him, since him owning most of Stirk makes their job a lot easier.

SamirA
P:C Coordinator

Postby SamirA » 09 Jan 2012, 04:32

Agreed Helena, Victus has much influence in Stirk, but that is where it stops. This includes Imperial holdings and as such the C&E and perhaps the temple of Kynareth are a bit outside of his reach on true power. He would still be an influential character in their dealings in his city though.
Project Coordinator

Rattfink333
Head of Interiors

Postby Rattfink333 » 24 Jul 2012, 01:08

Have you decides which building will house the offices yet? And will the town guard garrison be in the same building?
Paladin of Vaermina

SamirA

Postby SamirA » 24 Jul 2012, 01:26

The Census and Excise? It's something like 39 and 40. I have no notes on the garrison, but we have several random spots that could be suitable, the guard could be in the C&E though.
Project Coordinator

Helena
Head of Quests

Postby Helena » 24 Jul 2012, 19:15

Been a while since it was discussed, but I believe we had vaguely settled on no. 8 as a guard barracks, with a jail underneath. C&E is 39 and 40 if I remember correctly.

SamirA

Postby SamirA » 24 Jul 2012, 19:31

Yeah that one kept changing, between town hall and barracks I think.
Project Coordinator

Rattfink333
Head of Interiors

Postby Rattfink333 » 25 Jul 2012, 01:09

8 looks good for the guards. probably oughta nail these down and put them up for claiming. And the 4 ships to boot now that we have amphora's
Paladin of Vaermina

Return to Character Development