Claim Map (Supreme Master Commander)

Find all the claim maps here.
Wollibeebee
P:C Reviewer

Re: Claim Map (Supreme Master Commander)

Postby Wollibeebee » 24 May 2013, 21:52

Thanks SG, that's actually very useful, I'm not sure who placed the original towns but barely any of them were in the right spot.

I'll use this!

SamirA
P:C Coordinator

Postby SamirA » 24 May 2013, 21:56

It was either DJ or TDF I believe. They don't have to be perfect, though I do like that road system...
Project Coordinator

SGMonkey
P:C Admin

Postby SGMonkey » 24 May 2013, 22:19

That's what i had hoped you would use more than anything. If those roads are used as that they will align perfectly with the other mods. Also, they are just the main roads, and im not being funny or anything but they are more interestingly laid out.

Like i've said before, the Cyrodiil height map didnt work at all when imported with vertex paint. Although all the others did. I'm pretty certain its due to its size.

Anyway, just thought it would help

Tarius
Head of Modelling

Postby Tarius » 24 May 2013, 23:10

With the way Bruma is positioned, if we use that, it would put Cloud Ruler Temple practically in Skyrim, if the general position north of Bruma is right. I say we make sure the roads are positioned at the edge of the provnce correctly and then make it work from there.
Tarius: I have now conquered the galaxy twice and am working on a third. Once thats out of me, I will be back to work.
TDF: Which game is that(I assume its a game and not real life)
The Khan: If it was real life, we would know about it. And I dont think he means this Galaxy.
Tarius: Yes, I really lead a secret double life where I am a galactic overlord.

SGMonkey
P:C Admin

Postby SGMonkey » 25 May 2013, 13:03

I dont see what you mean about cloud ruler temple. It is supposed to be just before pale pass. Which is a passage between Cyrodiil and Skyrim. So if its a couple of cells north of bruma then its in a spot on position.

Previous

Return to Claim Maps