Lady N's Stuff

See our concept art and post your own if you like!
Lady Nerevar
P:C Legend

Lady N's Stuff

Postby Lady Nerevar » 17 Aug 2011, 22:06

Some Cyrodiil sketches I did a couple years back.

ImageImageImage
The last one was intended to be inspired by Tsaesci, I think.

And a cosplay I did.
ImageImage

Helena
Head of Quests

Re: Lady N's Stuff

Postby Helena » 17 Aug 2011, 22:23

Very nice concepts there. It would be good to see Elven and Tsaesci influences in the clothing for the Nibenese regions.

Scamp
Head of Reviewing

Postby Scamp » 17 Aug 2011, 22:26

No offense or anything, the drawings are totally cool, but the RL pictures win :D

Tarius
Head of Modelling

Postby Tarius » 18 Aug 2011, 00:15

Scamp wrote:No offense or anything, the drawings are totally cool, but the RL pictures win :D

I agree about the RL pictures.
Tarius: I have now conquered the galaxy twice and am working on a third. Once thats out of me, I will be back to work.
TDF: Which game is that(I assume its a game and not real life)
The Khan: If it was real life, we would know about it. And I dont think he means this Galaxy.
Tarius: Yes, I really lead a secret double life where I am a galactic overlord.

Revenant

Postby Revenant » 18 Aug 2011, 00:48

Thanks for posting these here again, N. Here's to hoping you dig up some more!

dirnae
P:C Modder

Postby dirnae » 18 Aug 2011, 14:23

Wait so it's Darya the cosplayer? No wonder she's the nerd queen of bethsoft.
SamirA is a cosplayer too, he dresses up as a japanese school girl every saturday night before he goes clubbing.

Nice pics and drawings, the last drawing would look great on a Nibenese noble.
*DISCLAIMER: If you find anything I say offensive, disregard it as bad humour. Failure to do so will result in pointing and laughing. You have been warned.*

SamirA
P:C Coordinator

Postby SamirA » 18 Aug 2011, 16:26

Speaking of stuff looking great , aside from me in a japanese schoolgirl outfit apparently, where is the Colovian Prince armor that was all but finished ages ago dirnae?
Project Coordinator

Lady Nerevar

Postby Lady Nerevar » 18 Aug 2011, 17:27

dirnae wrote:Wait so it's Darya the cosplayer?

Don't think I can really call myself a cosplayer. I got bored one day, threw on stuff I owned, and took pictures. It wasn't premeditated or for a con or anything.

dirnae

Postby dirnae » 18 Aug 2011, 17:39

Ah, ok then.
In all honesty I wouldn't have really minded if you were anyway. As long as you're not dying your hair bright blue for anime conventions like Sammy here.

About the armor, I find that model quite embarrassing tbh.
I'll want to redo the textures at the least, and then make the ground meshes and icons. If you know anyone willing to do that, they're free to. Otherwise, as it's my main project, I'll be working on shotn until I have the necessary inclination to fix it up. I have a lot of work to make up to those guys for ditching.

I don't want to come off as a dick about this btw, but I also don't want to beat around the bush.

(P.S SamirA is not really a cosplayer, it's all lies, I'm so sorry don't ban me.)
*DISCLAIMER: If you find anything I say offensive, disregard it as bad humour. Failure to do so will result in pointing and laughing. You have been warned.*

Tarius
Head of Modelling

Postby Tarius » 18 Aug 2011, 19:24

Actually my reply should have been, "A girl on the internet?!"

So why do you have costumes than? Or was this an ingenius use of other items?(I dont dress up at all, nor do I go to any cons)
Tarius: I have now conquered the galaxy twice and am working on a third. Once thats out of me, I will be back to work.
TDF: Which game is that(I assume its a game and not real life)
The Khan: If it was real life, we would know about it. And I dont think he means this Galaxy.
Tarius: Yes, I really lead a secret double life where I am a galactic overlord.

SamirA

Postby SamirA » 18 Aug 2011, 20:40

Well then Dirnae, could you send me the files that you have for it? Someone might be able to do the required things to finish it here before you can get to it, but perhaps not. I would simply like to have what there is of it just in case.

As for N, Tarius, she just threw that stuff on one day to show off her idea of Nibenese stuff so that we would have something to go off of. It certainly wasn't for a con or anything like that.
Project Coordinator

dirnae

Postby dirnae » 18 Aug 2011, 22:16

Heh, she's probably heard all the 'girl on the internet!?', 'sandwich' and 'how did you get internet in the kitchen!?' comments that are out there Tarius.

Though I'm somewhat hesitant to send them as is, I'll send you the files tomorrow SamirA, and god help the poor sod who messes with them.

SamirA

Postby SamirA » 18 Aug 2011, 22:22

Works for me.
Project Coordinator

Lady Nerevar

Postby Lady Nerevar » 19 Aug 2011, 17:44

Tarius wrote:So why do you have costumes than? Or was this an ingenius use of other items?

The 'shirt' was a piece of loose cloth, everything else was regular clothes I wear.

'how did you get internet in the kitchen!?'

wi-fi. For them fancy sammich recipes.

dirnae

Postby dirnae » 19 Aug 2011, 18:50

Haaaa, that seemed premeditated.

edit: Wait wait wait, she's a P:C Legend now?
SamirA, I don't care how many times she fluttered her eyelashes at you, you have to resist just handing those out.

I really need to find someone else to take the piss out of.

SamirA

Postby SamirA » 19 Aug 2011, 19:37

Well she doesn't MOD and she needed to be able to see everything, so it was either give N a special rank or make her a "legend". I think the former would have been worse.
Project Coordinator

dirnae

Postby dirnae » 19 Aug 2011, 19:44

Ha, I'm just messing around bud.

Lady Nerevar

Postby Lady Nerevar » 19 Aug 2011, 20:17

Well, technically, I can mod. Maybe I'll get around to doing a showcase and ya'll can strip me of specialness.

Dirnae: is that Robert at the trident in your avatar? If so, :cheers:

SamirA

Postby SamirA » 19 Aug 2011, 20:37

I know you can mod, but you haven't expressed interest in it. If you do then I will make you a modder. Just tell me what you did at TR and I'll promote you for those things, no showcase needed in instances where I know the person or they work on the other provinces. Showcases are for new people.
Project Coordinator

dirnae

Postby dirnae » 19 Aug 2011, 20:42

Yep, it's Rob.

Next

Return to Concept Art