Dirnae's Ayleid Ruins

Tile-Sets for locations not specific to any major towns or cities.
SamirA
P:C Coordinator

Dirnae's Ayleid Ruins

Postby SamirA » 04 Jan 2011, 22:47

This the Ayleid interior tileset begun by Dirnae. Hopefully he re-appears to do some more work on this. If this is not done, then another modeler will have to take up this project for the Stirk release.

Dirnae wrote:I'll tackle this tileset in preperation for the stirk release.
4 'arnhall' tiles are completed, I'll leave variations for now, and just make the basic meshes. Once the 'arnhall' set is finished I will move onto 'arwhall' meshes.

Here is a screenshot of the first 4 meshes.
Honestly, this is more of a 'proof that I dunnit' pic than for showing off the details, which is a bitch to do when half of the walls are see-through.

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu195/mark507_album/morrowind/models/ayliedtileset1.jpg

The models are using Quarl's oblivion textures atm, I'll switch them out later.

There's a dumner fort tile and a BB body for comparison, the tiles look big compared to the body, but I've imported a few Morrowind tiles and they're all that size. I'll just shrink the meshes down if they are too big.

I've got a couple of hours free, I'll try and update this again later on tonight.
Project Coordinator

dirnae
P:C Modder

Re: Dirnae's Ayleid Ruins

Postby dirnae » 04 Feb 2011, 19:40

Sorry I haven't been able to mod for a while.
I did have a couple of big tiles finished before I dissappeared, but I guess I didn't post them up.

Due to the abscence I've got to do some work to do on skyrim, to make sure everything I was assigned down there is completed and in order, but I'll be back to work on this again soon.
*DISCLAIMER: If you find anything I say offensive, disregard it as bad humour. Failure to do so will result in pointing and laughing. You have been warned.*

SamirA
P:C Coordinator

Re: Dirnae's Ayleid Ruins

Postby SamirA » 04 Feb 2011, 19:49

I wish I had seen this before I pm'd you at Skyrim, oh well I sent you some kind words too :) glad to see you back. I can't wait to see this completed along with the Colovian Prince armor and the Minotaur version for P:C. Great work so far Dirnae, your work and opinion is valued here.

Keep it up!

:rawk:
Project Coordinator

Return to Dungeon & Common