Ayleid Ruins

Tile-Sets for locations not specific to any major towns or cities.
SamirA
P:C Coordinator

Re: Ayleid Ruins

Postby SamirA » 23 Aug 2011, 11:01

nice work Tarius
Project Coordinator

Tarius
Head of Modelling

Postby Tarius » 04 Oct 2011, 20:56

Ok, this includes 3 meshes, two new ones(one more outer ring piece and a mesh to go inbetween the outer ring pieces) and one update to the one where people keep falling through the floor. I simply just went ahead and added a physical part to there so it will not happen anymore.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/22081676/ayleid%20meshes4.7z

Yea, I been holding onto stuff for a while. haha Wanted to see if I got messaged at some point asking why I havent done anything. Got tired of waiting so I am just going ahead and submitting it(plus the wayshrine stuff in the other thread)(finished all these meshes(including the wayshrine stuff) sometime last week, almost 2 dozen meshes isnt bad though)(could have submitted stuff piecemeal, decided not to)

Ok, thats everything I have for now, wayshrine took most of the time but thats now done so I can focus back to the Ayleid stuff.
I havent forgotten about the stirk skywalk, I will get to that next, I am just irked by the fact that its missing textures and that sort of thing. I am thinking about completely redoing it.

Next Ayleid meshes:
Ayleid Reliquary(the two types, unsure if I want to make one you can see the inside of)
strewn blocks(most likely pieces from the inner and outer meshes)
some stairs for the outer most piece

Thats all I have planned for the moment. I will figure out what else I can add later.
Tarius: I have now conquered the galaxy twice and am working on a third. Once thats out of me, I will be back to work.
TDF: Which game is that(I assume its a game and not real life)
The Khan: If it was real life, we would know about it. And I dont think he means this Galaxy.
Tarius: Yes, I really lead a secret double life where I am a galactic overlord.

SamirA

Postby SamirA » 04 Oct 2011, 22:25

I don't like to pressure people. Trust me, I had been wondering when next we would get some awesome stuff from you. Feel free to redo the stirk skywalk as well as the balcony if you wish.

I'm glad we have these next pieces now, as today I was doing a lot of thinking about P:C while at work. I will soon be posting a lengthy summary of where we stand and where we need to get to with Stirk and many other facets of the project.

Thanks again Tarius!
Project Coordinator

Scamp
Head of Reviewing

Postby Scamp » 04 Oct 2011, 22:34

Thank you for stuff, however if you decide to redo the skywalk and possibly the balcony as SamirA suggested please do it before I kick out the final Stirk file (which won't be anytime soon though, so take your time)

Helena
Head of Quests

Postby Helena » 05 Oct 2011, 00:09

SamirA wrote:I'm glad we have these next pieces now, as today I was doing a lot of thinking about P:C while at work. I will soon be posting a lengthy summary of where we stand and where we need to get to with Stirk and many other facets of the project.

That sounds good to me. Just wanted to confirm that I am still working on dialogue and character creation; I lost my job recently, which is obviously a bad thing for me in general, but does give me more time to work on P:C ;) My main problem at the moment is not being able to design quests properly; I have plenty of ideas, but need to get the characters placed in the world before I can start writing scripts etc. I can upload my current dialogue file if anyone would like to see what I've done so far.

Scamp
Head of Reviewing

Postby Scamp » 12 Oct 2011, 20:23

Sorry sorry sorry Helena, I would love to give you a file you could work with but I need to do some stuff first before any NPCs are placed and those things can't be done yet :( I am sure we can finish the exterior soon.

SamirA

Postby SamirA » 12 Oct 2011, 21:53

I sure hope so. I'm itching to open up some interiors. Won't be doing the city yet as we need some more things before we can do that, but the caves and tomb could be open as soon as the exterior is final.
Project Coordinator

Previous

Return to Dungeon & Common