Ayleid Interiors

Tile-Sets for locations not specific to any major towns or cities.
Tarius
Head of Modelling

Re: Ayleid Interiors

Postby Tarius » 23 Mar 2012, 17:54

Alright try this one: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/22081676/pc_arrghstone01.dds

Its possible I left that out. If it isnt that one, I need exact location or more preferably, a name.

Post 656!
Tarius: I have now conquered the galaxy twice and am working on a third. Once thats out of me, I will be back to work.
TDF: Which game is that(I assume its a game and not real life)
The Khan: If it was real life, we would know about it. And I dont think he means this Galaxy.
Tarius: Yes, I really lead a secret double life where I am a galactic overlord.

SamirA
P:C Coordinator

Postby SamirA » 23 Mar 2012, 23:08

Definitely not a final set, still will have some new stuff since we are after all going to show more of the culture of the Ayleid and that will mean adding smaller rooms and other things for living space.

Of course I saw this btw, I'll be adding it into data soon. I was waiting on wolli's final bit of Stirk fixes to do it all at once, but if i dont have those by monday I will just upload data including these.
Project Coordinator

Praedator
P:C Reviewer

Postby Praedator » 24 Mar 2012, 08:01

Tarius wrote:Alright try this one: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/22081676/pc_arrghstone01.dds

Its possible I left that out. If it isnt that one, I need exact location or more preferably, a name.

Post 656!

I have added your latest texture, didn't solve it.

I do not have or can find the name of the texture, but it only occurs white on 2 different tiles;

_pc_arpitwalltallexitsmall01
_pc_arpitwalltall01

http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/5858/tesconstructionset20120.jpg
Last edited by Praedator on 24 Mar 2012, 10:56, edited 1 time in total.

Praedator

Postby Praedator » 24 Mar 2012, 10:42

Going through the tile possibilities, I came across a required tile. The screens shows what I mean.

I try to make a corner in upperwalkways, but then lower parts don't fit, a corner piece for this kind of situation would be great.

http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/5858/tesconstructionset20120.jpg

Also I would like a second version of pc_arwhall3way01 which is a 3 way or "T"section.

The risen floor at bottom part of the T shape does not match with making doorways/passageways of

pc_arrmcrnrsecretright01,
pc_arrmcrnrsecretleft01,
pc_arrmwallexitn01,
pc_arrmcrnrexitrightn01 and left.

Your version should be used in hallways "arwhall"

Tarius
Head of Modelling

Postby Tarius » 24 Mar 2012, 18:19

I checked one of the meshes you showed as missing a texture, the path was fine.
Do you not know how to go to the nif file itself and look at the texture?
Ok: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/22081676/pc_arwalldirty01.dds
Theres the link to it. This should be the final one needed.

Also I would like a second version of pc_arwhall3way01 which is a 3 way or "T"section.

The risen floor at bottom part of the T shape does not match with making doorways/passageways of

pc_arrmcrnrsecretright01,
pc_arrmcrnrsecretleft01,
pc_arrmwallexitn01,
pc_arrmcrnrexitrightn01 and left.

Your version should be used in hallways "arwhall"

Explain this further, I am not getting what you mean.

Alright, corner piece for the pit wall, I will get around to that, but live without it for now. I will also get around to columns for the rooms as well.
Tarius: I have now conquered the galaxy twice and am working on a third. Once thats out of me, I will be back to work.
The Khan: If it was real life, we would know about it. And I dont think he means this Galaxy.

Praedator

Postby Praedator » 24 Mar 2012, 18:44

Tarius wrote:Explain this further, I am not getting what you mean

pc_arwhall3way01 is a 3 way section like a "T".

I want to make a hallway with them having with gates in only 1 direction, so you get "TTTTT".

the high floor of the tile matches all "pc_arwhall" pieces in the set, but not with all the other lower floor tiles.

What I miss is a pc_arwhall3way01 tile, with a lowering step in the floor, where they meet with the other tiles.

See screen, right gate is fine, left is what I mean.

http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/5858/tesconstructionset20120.jpg

Tarius
Head of Modelling

Postby Tarius » 24 Mar 2012, 20:54

Praedator wrote:
Tarius wrote:Explain this further, I am not getting what you mean

pc_arwhall3way01 is a 3 way section like a "T".

I want to make a hallway with them having with gates in only 1 direction, so you get "TTTTT".

the high floor of the tile matches all "pc_arwhall" pieces in the set, but not with all the other lower floor tiles.

What I miss is a pc_arwhall3way01 tile, with a lowering step in the floor, where they meet with the other tiles.

See screen, right gate is fine, left is what I mean.

http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/5858/tesconstructionset20120.jpg

Ok, I finally get what you mean, you want a 3 way piece for the large hall where the perpendicular "branch" is the small doorway. I am kinda suprised I forgot to include that. Eitherway, what you have done there wasnt actually planned to happen that way or I would have lined up the UV mapping properly.
I will get to that later like the other stuff. For now, you have enough pieces for decent variation.

So, corner pit wall, and small doorways for the large hall. The small doorways were planned though, I just forgot to get around to them before releasing stuff.

Praedator

Postby Praedator » 25 Mar 2012, 11:14

TY Tarius.

SamirA

Postby SamirA » 25 Mar 2012, 21:55

One thing to note Tarius is that when I receive your files the texture paths generally call for .tga files while the textures themselves are .dds. I don't know if this is Prae's problem or not, but when i get to adding these into data tonight I will certainly have to change some of these tags if not all.

Just something to keep in mind in the future.
Project Coordinator

Tarius
Head of Modelling

Postby Tarius » 25 Mar 2012, 22:56

SamirA wrote:One thing to note Tarius is that when I receive your files the texture paths generally call for .tga files while the textures themselves are .dds. I don't know if this is Prae's problem or not, but when i get to adding these into data tonight I will certainly have to change some of these tags if not all.

Just something to keep in mind in the future.

The .tga does not matter, only the name of the texture itself. If they were a problem, I would have changed them.
The exact name plus type only matters if you want to see the model in nifskope textured, it otherwise doesnt matter in the CS or MW. You can see the example of this in alot of MW orginal meshes, many of which call for .bmp but have since been replaced with textures that are in .dds.

SamirA

Postby SamirA » 26 Mar 2012, 02:23

Then there had been issues with texture name previously that I missed and thought were due to file names.
Project Coordinator

SamirA

Postby SamirA » 26 Mar 2012, 04:12

The UV on the hall stair mesh needs to be fixed. the sides are different, one is angled badly.
Project Coordinator

Tarius
Head of Modelling

Postby Tarius » 26 Mar 2012, 08:25

Alright, I will take a look.

Previous

Return to Dungeon & Common